AN

I was an absolute clown thinking that it was going to get easier to write over break.

Hell fucking nah.

I'm trying my best but its hard cause I'm surrounded my conservative Christian heterosexuals. Plus I'm legit sick rn which I chalk up to listening to my parents views on gays and my generation.

I will fer sure have an update either on the eve or the day of Christmas. If it was on Christmas it would be published at like 4 am my time cause I always get up at four on Christmas to sneak around my house and enjoy the peace of feeling of Christmas before the heteros get up.

Nothing against heterosexuals (only the homophobic ones) but, So many Christmas songs say to make the holidays gayer and you guys are not helping at all. I just want to enjoy a nice gay holiday eating my smarties and thinking those homo thoughts and the genetically related heterosexuals who occupy the same household as me won't let me.

Fuck lol, I swear I don't do drugs I just like to write dramatically.

Anyway, I will try to write, I have been trying to write. It's just, my fam sprayed that 'no homo' scent ferbreez and it's really not helping me write a gay fanfic.

But I will update for Christmas, and it will actually be about Christmas and like real happy (at least I'm planning to make it real fluffy and happy but if my parents dog on me too much and start accusing me of sinful acts I might be in a pissy mood and write some angst or shit)

This was really fucking long and all I needed to say could be summed up in two sweet sentences. But then it really wouldn't be written by yours truly.

Love you beautiful pals,

Peace it