Calm down // Millie

Billie and Mike have known each other since they were 10. They have grown up together for the past 7 years. Yesterday was Mike's 17th birthday, so to celebrate, he threw a party. Unfortunately, mistakes were made. But some mistakes have a happy ending, like this mistake. It happened after Billie got adventurous and kissed Mike. Then Billie ran to the park. Mike followed, of course.

"Billie! Are you alright?" Mike called.

Billie slumped into a swing and started to cry.

"I fucked it up, I fucked up our friendship, and I should've never drank."

"Babe, calm down." Mike said, grabbed the shorter by his shoulders.

"Babe? What?" Billie sounded confused. The two weren't dating. They never had. Sure they had just shared a kiss, but it could never be enough to make them date.

"Sorry." Mike said, sitting on the swing next to Billie.

"N-no, I actually kinda, well, I kinda like you. Like, like-like you."

"I-I like-like you too, Billie."

Mike stood up from the swing and Billie followed. Mike pulled Billie in for a second kiss that day. This time, it lasted and was soft and lustful. Billie reached his arms up around Mike's neck and Mike settled his hands on Billie's hips. They lost all feeling around them, ignoring the constant bird chirps, the street noise, just everything, except each other.

They pulled apart and gazed in each other's eyes. Well, until Tré fucking Cool started to clap and cheer. Billie turned around and went beet red. Mike also blushed.

"Tré, why?" Mike said.

"yOU TWO ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER!!"

"Fuck off," Billie said.