all the good girls go to hell // Trillie

(pt 3)

***TW// MENTIONS OF ABUSE***

Billie felt his chin being moved to make him look towards Tré. He tried to wipe the tears away with his sleeve, but they were immediately replaced with new tears.

"Shh, shh, Billie, I love you, okay? I need you to calm down and tell me why you are scared, remember, box breathing, in, 2, 3, 4, out, 2, 3, 4," Tré said, smiling a little. Billie wiped his face again and tried to match his breathing to Tré's counting, hiccupping a little. Tré moved his hands out and Billie grabbed them subconsciously, feeling Tré give a gentle squeeze. Billie felt his crying stop and his breathing smooth over. He hasn't felt this calm in a long time.

"Want to tell me why you are scared? You don't have to," Tré said, squeezing Billie's hands again. Billie didn't say anything but just rolled his sleeves up, showing the 9 years of scars and injuries, some of the freshest bleeding from when he fell earlier. Tré gasped, moving his hand about half an inch over Billie's skin, trying not to hurt the taller. His attention was caught by the circular scars.

"What happened, B?" Tré asked, careful not to say anything wrong.

"Mama punishes me if I do anything wrong, like fail a class or something..." Billie said, going to cover his arms again, being stopped by Tré who immediately started to wash the cuts and put bandages over the worst ones. Billie winced when he felt the water hit the injuries, but it was nowhere near the pain of the cause of the injuries.

"You're staying here, let's go to your house and grab your stuff, okay?" Tré said, placing the final bandage on. Billie shook his head and tried to scoot back, falling into the sink.

"What's wrong, why don't you- oh, you don't want to face your mom, do you?" Tré asked, receiving a small nod from Billie. He carefully picked up Billie and set him on the floor.

"Well, we have to, I'll go in first, then you follow, okay?" Tré asked, getting a hesitant nod from Billie. The two started for Billie's house.

~~~

"Tré, are you sure this is a good idea? What if-"

"No 'What if's, let's go in," Tré pushed open the door and was met by a voice that was clearly destroyed by cigarettes and that was probably not sober.

"Billie? I didn- oh, hello... who I assume is Billie's friend, Billie isn't here right now," a woman said, looking over Tré with a disgusted look.

"Yeah, no shit he's not there if he's right behind me," Tré said, scooting to the right, showing Billie who was cowering behind him.

"Billie! I was worried sick, why didn't you tell me you left?" his mother asked. Billie didn't know if he should fight her or run away from her. He decided to be brave for once and fight her.

"Because, you would've 'punished' me, and maybe your 'punishments' aren't really good and could be abusive, I have scars because of you, I'm afraid that if I say or do something wrong, I'll be hurt, I'm afraid to be my fucking self and let the world know I'm gay, and I do like someone, but you make me fear that people are just going to use me to let out their anger, so, just fuck off, I'm leaving now," Billie let out. He was near tears and he tried to push past his mother.

"You think I'm abusive? I am your mother, I am protecting you, I'm not letting my anger out on you, besides, if you leave home, where would you go?" his mother asked, walking towards him, causing him to cower outside.

"Where... where I go isn't your business, I'm 17," Billie whispered, trying to use Tré as a protective shield. Tré stepped forward, poking Billie's mother's chest, threatening, "you best leave him alone, or I'll personally call the police on your hoe ass and get you reported for abuse."

Tré waved Billie over to go to his room and get his stuff. Soon enough, he joined Billie, immediately going to the closet.

"I'm taking this Fall Out Boy hoodie from you," Tré laughed, putting on the hoodie that smelled like Billie. Billie smiled a little and continued to pack his things. The sleeves were floppy on Tré, but he just pushed them up.

The two packed Billie's things away, being careful not to leave anything too important. They finished and started to carry the bag to Tré's house.

"Y'know, I'm glad that you actually agreed to stay with me, why didn't you just stay with Mike or something?" Tré asked.

"Because, you know how I said I was gay? Well, I kinda like-like you, and I feel safe around you," Billie confessed, rubbing the bandages on his arm. Tré smiled and put down his part of the bag.

"Billie, I like-like you too," Tré said, holding Billie's chin to prevent him from doing his habit of looking away when he was nervous. Tré pressed a small kiss to Billie's lips and picked up his half of the bag, leading them to his house, and putting Billie's stuff in the guest room.

(that was kinda long)