AYO // Trillie

AYO , GUESS WHICH BITCH REALLY YEARNED FOR SOME GREEN DAY CONTENT AND DIDNT WANT TO FUCK UP THEIR OTHER ACCOUNTS REC PAGE ??

also bc i had like 100 notifs and it kinda overwhelmed me in my email

anyway , some trillie bc i saw some people discussing how much they liked the ship in my comments
this aint gonna be long , i needa sleep like the old bitch i am and also get back to another one shot i have on my other acct

"Heyyy, B, I was just thinking and I believe that I should tell you that I love you so much and that you're the most perfect person to ever enter my life," Tré said, smiling a bit.

"...I love you too, but you can't fucking get out of your share of chores by telling me you love me all the time," Billie said, passing over the laundry basket. Tré took it and tossed a light glare at Billie before going to the laundry room. The tactic had worked a few times, but recently, Billie had gotten immune to the attention. He tried to devise of other plans to get out of the chores. He considered "accidentally" falling down some stairs, but that would be very painful and their apartment didn't have any nearby.

Tré tossed the clothes into the washer and measured the detergent carelessly. He turned on the machine and went back upstairs with a new plan ready for motion.

"Hey, baby, can I ask you something?" Tré asked innocently.

"What did you do- wait, don't tell me, I don't want to know," Billie said as he got up.

"No! No, no, it's not bad, I just wanted to know if you wanted to recreate our first kiss," Tré said, holding Billie's hands to dance.

"...The drunk one or the one where we started dating?" Billie asked.

"There's multiple first kisse- WE KISSED WHILE DRUNK?!" Tré outbursted. Billie laughed a bit, fitting himself just like a puzzle piece against Tré.

"Yeah, we did, but we were so drunk that Mike told me what happened after we got up," Billie explained. Tré started to slow dance around with Billie, no music, just each other's presence and light breathing.

"Well, I'm talking about the kiss we both remember. The one where we danced and danced until the perfect song drew us together," Tré said, continuing to lead Billie in the dance.

"I remember that. I thought you were going to hate me after that," Billie said, thinking about the moment.

"How could I hate you? Especially if your first kisses were so passionate and fiery?" Tré asked, slightly leaning in. Billie followed until their noses touched ever so gently.

"I dunno, maybe that my feelings wouldn't be reciprocated or that I went too stong," Billie said softly. Tré slightly melted at the feeling of Billie's breath over his. He wasted no time to go in for the kiss. They lingered for a moment before making the kiss more passionate and like their first one. It took a minute, but they ran out of breath and rested their foreheads together while gazing into each other's eyes.

"Holy fuck, that was so perfect," Billie muttered.

"Perfect enough to finish my chores for me?" Tré asked hopefully.

"And moment ruined, plus, you're still doing your chores," Billie said, letting go and walking off.

realizing i probably scared some people with this , lol