last night on earth // Millie

i was gonna do sweater weather, then still into you, but then i remembered this song existed and i was like "yes, perfect" anyways, here baby _That_Basic_Bitch_

Billie blushed at his phone for what seemed like the millionth time. His boyfriend, Mike, was talking about how they should trade a stuffie and a hoodie after they meet. He imagined how swamped he'd be in Mike's hoodie. And how the hoodie would smell just like Mike.

~~~skip to the meet~~~

Billie waited by the ice cream shop in the mall. In a small box, he had his stuffie. Specifically, his duck, Gerald. He looked around worriedly for his boyfriend of 3 months (yes, aws, i thought for 2 seconds of that, itll be 3 months right?).

When he didn't see any familiar faces, his face dropped. Did Mike trick him? Trick him into feelings, only not to show up?

Just as Billie's thoughts were getting loud, he felt someone run up to him and pick him up into a hug. He jumped in the sudden warm embrace and pushed away, only to see Mike's face. He smiled brightly and hugged Mike tightly. His thoughts were silenced and he was filled with pure joy. Once they separated, Billie realized the actual difference in height between them.

"Holy shit, you're actually really tall," he said, laughing a little.

"Nah, you're just really short, anyways, I promised a certain shorty piggyback rides," Mike said, with a mischievous smile. Billie pouted and shook his head.

"Later, but first, I have this," Billie said, holding out the box that held Gerald. Mike took it, raising an eyebrow. He opened it and gasped when he saw the overly squishy duck.

"Is this your duck, Gerald?" he asked, holding it to his chest. Billie nodded. Mike turned and grabbed something from his bag, and held out a hoodie to Billie. The hoodie was a Panic! At The Disco hoodie. Billie grew a huge grin and slipped it over his head, instantly loving its scent of Mike. Mike put Gerald on the very top of his bag and the two began to walk around the mall. They stopped at Hot Topic and glanced at each other before walking in.

~~~

Eventually, after spending the day together, they went back to the ice cream shop they met at and ordered a mint chocolate chip cup to share. Billie knew he was lactose intolerant, but what was a few stomachaches compared to sharing an ice cream with Mike?

The two laughed as they got ice cream on their noses and finshed the cup. Mike picked Billie up onto his back and they left the shop. Mike knew this was the last thing they had to do together, so he decided to not end their time and go bold.

"Hey, Billie, do you wanna spend the night at my hotel room?" Mike asked, looking at the shorter on his back. Billie looked down at him, smiling hugely.

"I'd love to, but I have to ask my mother," he said. Mike nodded and took him to the car, putting Billie down a few cars before. Billie ran over to his mom's car, staying outside. There was clearly a small argument going on, but Mike didn't intervene because he knew that it wouldn't get intense and if it did, he'd protect Billie. Eventually, Billie can rushing back with a huge smile.

"After lots of negotiating and the promise of a few extra chores, I can go with you!" Billie said. Mike smiled and they went to the hotel room, where they cuddled to Disney movies and eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.