Science Teachers Aren't Funny // Millie

Mr. Armstrong, the history teacher, was finishing up the lesson, as a few of the students in the back began to laugh.

"Boys, off your phones, we are still in class."

"Sorry sir."

Billie rolled his eyes and began to collect his stuff. It was his off period next and he had a blind date. His best friend, Tré, set Billie up with one of his friends.

The dude was named Mike and that's all Billie really knew. The bell rang and he followed his students out of the classroom before shutting the lights off and locking the door. He signed out in the office for lunch and saw the science teacher, Mr. Dirnt.

"Hey, Dirnt, what cha leaving for?"

Mr. Dirnt froze and grew a slight blush before answering. "Well, its kinda important for me. Bye!"

And like that, he left.

Billie raised his eyebrow and signed out.

~~~

Café No Sé.

Billie was confused why his date asked him to a hotel cafe, but he didn't question it too much.

He flattened his button down and sat down at a table and pulled out his phone.

Hey, im at the cafe, where are you?

Check across from you

Billie furrowed his eyebrows and looked up, seeing Mr. Dirnt sitting across from him.

"Hang on, you're Mike? Holy shit-"

"Yeah, heh."

"I never expected a science teacher to be hot, amazing, smart, and as funny as you are."

"Are you saying science teachers aren't funny?"

"Science teachers are the kind of teachers who think they are funny and actual aren't."

Mike laughed and smiled at Billie. Billie smiled back. This could be the start of something amazing.

(Ik yall dont care about my life, but like im sad af rn)