1, 2, 3, 4 // Millie

listen here, im an orchestra kid writing about band stuff, lets hope it is similar to reality

After a long ride to San Antonio for the state competition, the Chapin band was tired and getting ready for the 8-hour bus ride back to El Paso.

Billie put his flute up in the luggage bay and waited for Mike to get back from the trailer for his tuba. The band kids were instructed that all flutes and trumpets go in the luggage bay because last year, Brendon Urie, who was a percussionist, used his 'friend', Ryan's flute and got everyone on the bus to play their instruments. The band director wasn't really happy about it.

"Ok, guys, does anyone want to use the restroom before we go? The restroom here is tiny and I suggest not using it," Mr. Telles, the band director, said. The entire bus, in a creepy unison, said "No."

Mike and Billie got on the bus and sat near the middle. No one wanted to sit there. they were either in the back, in hopes of hiding shit from the band director or in the very front wanting to be the first off during pit stops. Mr. Telles took roll and determined everyone was here. Billie laid his head on Mike, feeling tired.

"These seats would be great to take a nap on," Billie said yawning.

"Then sleep, I'll wake you up when we get to a pit stop," Mike said, already twisting and playing with Billie's hair. Billie felt calmer and started to drift off. Mike smiled at the smaller who was curled up, asleep.

"That's pretty gay," the bass drummer, Tré said, popping up from the seat behind them.

"Shut up," Mike blushed.

"Oh wait- you like- oh my god, you tWO WOULD BE SO ADO-" Tré was cut off from Mike's hand being placed over his mouth.

"I said shut up, he's sleeping," Mike hissed a little. Billie stirred a little, curling into Mike even more. Mike silently awed and Tré just soaked up the gayness happening in front of him.

The bus started to turn into a Buc-ee's and Mr. Telles stood up.

"Guys, this is our first pit stop, we aren't going to stop for a while, so stock up on your snacks and use the bathroom now," he said, getting ready to get off the bus.

Mike started to shake Billie awake.

"Hey, get up, we are getting some snacks," Mike said softly. Billie groaned and stretched a little. He saw Mike and smiled tiredly.

"You said snacks? Let's get fucking going then," Billie said, starting to wait for everyone else to get off the bus. The two were the last off the bus. They walked into the convenience store that might as well be a supercenter. They walked around, grabbing a few snacks each.

Mike and Billie paid for the food and got back to the bus, seeing only a few people there. They took the same seat they were in and Billie immediately went back to curling up against Mike. He opened a bag of chips and started to carefully eat them. Mike looked down at the smaller and smiled. Billie noticed and looked up.

"Want one?" he asked, holding out a pringle. Mike took it and everyone was slowly filtering onto the bus. Brendon passed by the two and noticed them.

"Holy shit- Dirnt, and Armstrong- I didn't think Tré was speaking the truth, aww," Brendon said, before walking to the back. Billie had a confused look and tried to ask Mike what was happening.

"Nothing, nothing, it's fine, you can sleep, I'll make sure you're counted for," Mike said, playing with Billie's hair, knowing it made him tired. Billie yawned and curled back into Mike's side. Mike smiled when he realized that he got the smaller asleep.

"Y'know, you should ask him out, like when he wakes up, you should ask him to date you," Tré said, drinking from a huge cup. Mike jumped a little, causing Billie to stir a little. Mike immediately started to play with his hair again, causing Billie to start softly snore. Mike smiled and turned back to Tré.

"Jesus fuck, Tré, can you not tell me to date my best friend? What if he isn't into me?" Mike said, now placing a protective arm around Billie. Tré gave a 'you serious?' look.

"I'm positive he's into you, who just cuddles his best friend?" Tré asked. Mike stared at Tré, before caving.

"Fine, I'll ask him out, but I'll let him sleep first, he's adorable," Mike said, smiling at Billie Joe. Billie started to stir and Mike let him wake up this time.

"Where are my snacks? I'm hungry," Billie said, as soon as he woke up. Mike grabbed Billie's bag of food, and Billie pulled out a small container of Oreos. Not moving from his position on Mike, he started to eat the cookies. Tré popped up and tapped on Mike.

"You said you'd do it when he woke up, so do it now, I need this indirect gay in my life," Tré said. Mike pushed the green haired boy back into his seat.

"Fine," Mike said, turning to Billie who was still eating the Oreos, "Hey, Billie?"

Billie looked up with a face covered in Oreo crumbs, "Wha'?"

"Would you, say, go out with me at the next pit stop?" Mike asked, trying to remain casual.

"Oh my fucking God," Billie said, "I thought you'd never asked, I was too shy." Mike raised his eyebrows, smiling a little.

"So...?" he asked, for confirmation.

"Duh," Billie said, kissing Mike with his chocolate crumb covered mouth.

"FINALLY A DATING GAY COUPLE IN BAND!" Tré called out from behind them.