This is for Rachel // Millie

Billie laughed at his phone. Mike popped up behind him and wrapped his arms around Billie.

"What cha laughing at?" Mike asked.

"Watch this," Billie said, showing Mike a video of a phone.

"This message lasts 2 minutes.
This is for Rachel you big fat white nasty smellin' fat bitch. Why you took me off the motherfuckin' schedule wit' your trifiln dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch. I'm comin' up there and I'm gonna beat the fuck out of you bitch and don't even call the police today 'cause I'm gonna come up there unexpected and wait on your motherfuckin' ass bitch, I'm comin' to beat the fuck outta you bitch 'cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch, watch, I'm comin' up there to fuck you up bitch I'm tellin' you watch, I know what kind of car you drive, I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat your ass bitch cause Imma show you not to play with Jasmine Collin's money, bitch. That's the first thing you did and you got me fucked up. 'Cause bitch, I told you what the fuck was going on, you white motherfuckas hate to see black people doin' good or doin' good or doin' anything for them motherfuckin' selves. Ugly fat white bitch, watch, I'm tellin' you, I'm comin' up there to beat your motherfuckin ass danhard smellin' white dog smellin' ass bitch. Watch, I'm comin' to fuck you up, 'cause you got me fucked up, gonna sit there and try to do that little aundry was shit. Bitch, you aundry, since the first day I came up there talkin' about a bitch who had pajamas but you walking around here wearing those $10 ass jeans on, dirty dusty white bitch. Sittin' up behind that counter, smellin' like cheese bitch stinky fat white ass bitch, are you gonna not try to answer this phone I'm coming to fuck you up, I'm telling you, you better remember who I am 'cause bitch you gonna run when you see me, 'cause I'm gonna fuck you up bitch. You wanna sit here and play with me 'bout my motherfuckin' money, wanna play about my motherfucking money? Bitch, wanna sit up there and try to do that bitch? Little do you know, little do you know, I know enough people, watch, I'm comin' to fuck you up I promise you that, I promise you, I'm comin' to fuck you up, you fat stinky white bitch danhard yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass bitch, you stink, you smell like fuckin' cheese, you got that triflin' ass attitude. Imma beat that attitude up out you bitch watch you treat everybody like that all these black people that you do like that, you in the wrong position, you trifling ass racist ass bitch. That's why nobody fuck with you, you trifling, and you racist bitch, should've fine did all that shit when I told you what the fuck going on, gonna tell me I worked at that motherfuckin' job when I tellin' you the fuck I didn't bitch, why the fuck would I lie about shit like that. Watch, I finna come outside and beat yo motherfuckin' ass, you better not get out that motherfuckin' car bitch I'm telling you fuckin'-"

Mike paused the video and had a horrified look on his face.

"What was that?" he asked, shaking his head. Billie was still giggling.

"Y'know, you're really adorable," Mike said after Billie calmed down. He could feel Billie start to blush.

"I'm not, really," Billie muttered. He was trying to keep a straight face, even though Mike could tell he was flustered by the red on his face. Mike smiled and gave a simple kiss on Billie's cheek. Billie curled a little and kissed Mike's cheek in return.

"My adorable bunny," Mike said. Billie squeaked in response and somehow blushed more.

Their night was filled with cuddles and pet names.