Young Again // Billie Joe

challenging myself to not make any hints at the gender identity till the end also lots of skips

Billie brushed the long hair away.

Billie got up and went to get ready for band practice. The hair fell back in front of Billie's face. Billie brushed it off again, getting it caught on the nose piercing. Billie winced and just went to get the guitar.

~~

Mike was already at the studio. Billie waved at Mike and Mike waved back. The two friends walked over to each other and hugged. Normally, they would do an elaborate handshake, but Mike could tell Billie wasn't up to it again.

"The dysphoria is wrong, y'know," Mike said to Billie, "I can and will tell you this every day until you know it's true."

Billie nodded and hugged Mike tighter. Tré walked in and noticed the two. Instead of literally any other option, he decided to join the hug. This caused Billie to release a high pitch scream.

"Sorry, B, didn't mean to scare you," Tré said, rubbing the back of his head. Tré didn't fully know about Billie, but Billie wanted to express that more at the next practice.

The three started band practice with Billie on the guitar, Mike on vocals and bass and Tré on drums.

~~

The next day was an off day for them all. Billie sat in bed, doing nothing. Billie was too tired of seeing the body that was given at birth. All the wrong curves in the wrong places.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door so Billie got up and tried to look semi human before answering. Outside, Mike was standing on the other side.

"We are going to the hairdresser's, get ready," he said, softly finger combing Billie's hair. Billie smiled and rushed to get a hoodie and jeans on.

~~

"I love it," Billie said, when the stylist finished the style. The dark blue tips made the whole look better.

"We should go to Tré's!" Mike said, as the two got into the car. Billie nodded, with a huge smile, that fell when Billie realized that the truth would be out. Billie didn't know why it was scary to say the truth, it just was.

~~

"You never told me your pronouns." Tré said, in the middle of the hug.

"He/Him." Billie said, proud of himself.

~~~~~~

o k, quick thing

im dumb™️

we know this

anyways, i need requests/ideas

so gimme one, pls