Dear Maria, Count Me In // Millie

pt 2 to weightless

Hey, Mike

Maybe we could be soulmates. I've always felt safe around you, and you are the bestest thing to ever happen to me when we found each other on Twitter. Even if your friends say that online dating is bad for you.

I want to have you back. I want to feel how I felt in November. How I felt when you texted me when you woke up, even though I would wake up an hour later. But, with me having Adrienne, I can't just leave her because I realized I never fell out of love with my ex.

It was so hard to leave you as a friend, I was too scared to do it directly, that why it was an indirect. I didn't really think about how it'd hurt you in the long run.

I said this once, I said this 1,000 times, I'm attached to you, as a friend, as a past lover, as a person, I am so fucking attached to you. I wanna give you the world and then some.

Remember that first song I wrote you? Last Night on Earth? I still mean every word of it. I never... not meant a word of it. I seriously want to give all my love to you. No matter what.

Don't limit yourself for me, okay? Go out and feel free to date who ever you want. Just don't wait for me. I would feel bad if I was the reason you don't have a date to prom or are the lonely one of the chat.

I'm sorry this one is shorter, but sometimes you can't put your feelings into words correctly, y'know?

Signed,

Billie

P.S. I'm not short, you're only 3 inches taller than me, ok? ok.