Zone Out // Millie

lowkey feeling obligated to put a soft one shot after the last few

also, this is the opposite challenge as "young again" was, so i wont say names until the end

Am I the boy youu dream offf?
Living in your subconnnnscious

He closed his eyes during this part of Fandom. He loved Awsten's voice. It seemed really calming, especially at the slow part of Fandom. He always wondered if his crush like Waterparks.

His music shuffled and started to play 21 Questions. He grabbed his ukulele and started to play along with the chords. He hummed along to the song and moved his fingers quickly to the beat and chord changes.

The song finished and My Chemical Romance started to play.

Well, if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say.

He took a deep breath as he laid down. All that was on his mind was his crush. Did he mention he was gay? Well, he is and he hoped his crush was too. That was crazy, of course his crush is gay, he's had 2 boyfriends since the two met. But his crush said he didn't want to date people again. Not after the last break up.

He sat up and ran his hand through his hair. Could this mean that he didn't have a chance with his crush?

I used to want to save you, now I don't

He wanted to explain everything, but the minute they started talking about loves, he always got choked up. He took a shaky breath and checked his phone.

1 new message

He smiled as he opened the message. He took a glance at the contact and smiled softly. It was his crush.

Can I come over for a bit?

He quickly wrote back a 'yes' response, and laid down on his couch, holding his phone over his chest.

Just a few minutes later, there was a knock on his door. He got up to answer it. He opened his door and saw his crush. He smiled and let him in.

"Hey there, what's up?"

"Nothing with me, anything with you?"

"Nah."

"Why'd you come over? I mean, if you wanna say, you don't have to."

"Eh, my parents were getting loud again, sometimes I just need a break from them."

"Oh- well, you don't have to ask to come over, okay?"

"Well, there was something else I wanted to do here."

"And what's that?"

Suddenly, like out of a bad reality show, his crush kissed him. He smiled and felt joyous. Nothing could take this away from him.

"Billie Joe, will you be my boyfriend?" his crush said.

"Yes, Mike, yes," Billie said with a smile.