Happy... Year!

SO, my original contest idea to celebrate the end of this book was that I was gonna make a "USA-chan (bunny)" Jacket like the one the Reader insert wears in most pictures and a fake wand and to enter, all you had to do was comment on this or the last part, any thoughts or critiques or what not that you had about this book or the first or any theories/predictions you may have.

Thennnnn came all my classes and I had gotten a job to pay for my classes and then came March with a new virus on our front yards and it has really been a wild year, everyone.

Anyways.

I'm putting this part here as a little breather and because I like "after-endings" so I'm just gonna let some other stuff out here.

Drawings! I had sketched so many of them but as stated above, I didn't really get around to finishing all of them so I didn't want to post them with the previous chapter.

Even so, I hope to get around to completing them all and when I do, I'll update the last part with all the drawings and I'll post a little notification on my page and I'll delete this explanation from this part and we will all laugh as though I had planned it from the start ! Haha...

Right.

One more story left, but although I've already begun writing for it, I won't be publishing it for a while, but again, I will notify you all when the time has come!

Hopefully I'll be seeing you around then.

...

Thank you again, for reading the works of a once overly emotional little girl who just wanted to be like her idols and write.

This is me, signing off.

Stay safe.

Goodnight. :)