11

The next day was cloudy and colder than Taehyung expected.

He was watching the ocean from his balcony, holding a hot cup of chocolate.

It was really windy and he listened to the waves.

Jungkook was gone the whole night. He wasn't still back and it was late morning.

Taehyung didn't think to call him or something, he rather needed time for himself to think about things. Maybe Jungkook needed time too.

He could still feel Jungkook's soft lips on his neck, he even touched the place where he recived the kiss yesterday.

Why did Jungkook even do it?

He knew it had something to do with the kissing scene from this drama.

Maybe Jungkook was trying to show his... Feelings?

Taehyung laughed quietly at this thought.

He knew, that Jungkook didn't show his feelings like this, Jungkook was disciplined and had his emotions under control, that was for sure.

But what if he softened after yesterday?

Nah, not really possible. He could ask him when he's back.

He went back inside. If Jungkook was so touchy, maybe he could be too?

I'm this moment, someone rang on the door.

Taehyung frowned and went to open the door.

It was Jungkook.

They both looked at each other, like both were expecting something but nothing happened.

"Morning.", Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded getting in.

It was so awkward the first minutes.

Jungkook was eating alone hungrily and Taehyung watched him from the door, still thinking.

He noticed, that Jungkook's hair was messy and his clothes were wet.

"Go and take a shower or you'll get sick.", Taehyung said making Jungkook look at him.

He smiled and walked away.

After Jungkook showered and was sitting on his bed with a towel around his waist but shirtless, Taehyung came in his room and sat in front of him on the shelf.

Both were starring at each other.

He had to ask him. Or he'd never get answers.

"Where were you the whole night?"

"I met old friends and slept on a bench in the park."

Taehyung raised his brows.

"Okay I guess... Ah and about yesterday...", he started a bit unsure, rubbing his arm and looking to the ground.

"Why did you do it?"

Taehyung bit his lip, waiting for Jungkook's answer, that surpsided him.

"Because you wanted it."

"I did?"

"Yes."

"What if you're wrong?"

"I'm not. You even wanted more."

Taehyung couldn't hide now his blush.

Damn.

Was it so obvious?

"It was too obvious.", Jungkook said like he had read Taehyung's mind.

"Then why didn't you go more far?", Taehyung asked whispering.

Jungkook didn't have an answer for this. He actually didn't know why he didn't do more.

Maybe because he was afraid and because it wasn't right. He was Taehyung's bodyguard.

Taehyung's tried so badly to understand Jungkook.

"Talk with me Jungkook.", he almost begged him.

Jungkook grumbled a bit angrily. He stood up and pulled on some Boxers and shorts.

"Please...", Taehyung went quiet on making Jungkook sigh.

They both needed answers.

"I did it because you wanted it and because I was curious if I am right by thinking you're homosexual and I was. I did t go far because I have never done this with a guy and because I was afraid. I am your bodyguard and not your one night stand.", Jungkook simply explained and pulled on a t-shirt.

Taehyung was shocked.

What if Jungkook just did it to make fun of him?

"Is it funny to you?", he asked Jungkook, his voice now deeper and he stood up looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook understood, that he might have made Taehyung angry but he was saying the truth.

"No. I have just never experienced something like this with a guy. I'd rather make fun of myself because I don't know how it is.", he said making Taehyung's gaze calmer.

He believed Jungkook.

But he didn't bring up the question with the homosexuality. It was too personal.

"You're a good hider, Taehyung, but not that good.", Jungkook said and Taehyung shook his head.

"Thank you."

Jungkook was surprised.

"For what?"

"For not judging me and talking with me."

Taehyung walked over to Jungkook and hugged him for the first time.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung as he recived the hug, that made him soften a bit.

He never really had such hugs.

Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung's back, hugging him a bit back.

They stayed like this for a while until Taehyung pulled away.

Both were feeling a nice warmth while hugging and both wanted this hug to last little longer...

"Do you want to see my old school?", Jungkook asked Taehyung who nodded.

"Sure."

~

Yes I know it's a bit short