22

The next day Jungkook woke up with a headache.

He frowned and held his head looking around and then down at himself. He had still his clothes on from yesterday.

And... He was on Taehyung's bed?

He couldn't remember what happened yesterday but he tried.

He stood up and growled. He needed some painkillers for his head.

'Oh yes right, I was drunk yesterday', he told himself and walked slowly down in the kitchen, searching for a medicine.

He drank an Aspirin and went in the living room. The clock showed 7am.

Namjoon must be already at work.

As he passed by the sofa he scared a bit as he saw someone laying there.

Jesus.

It was Taehyung. He was sleeping with the remote control in his hand and covered with a blanket.

Jungkook admired Taehyung, he even patted his head.

Then he sat down on the couch and closed his eyes, remembering slowly what had happened yesterday.

Those men from Yoosun came and he fought with them... Then he went home and Taehyung cleaned his wounds and... Oh no.

He opened his eyes, widening them as he remembered, that he had pushed Taehyung against the wall, were telling him some things and... He was kissing his neck and...

Holy—

'Don't tell me I've slept with...', he thought and looked over to Taehyung.

Thoughts came up in his mind what would have happened.

"What did I do?!"

But this time he spoke out his thought aloud, making Taehyung open his eyes and look over to Jungkook.

Oh no.

Jungkook turned his head away. He was so ashamed of himself.

"Good morning, Jungkook.", he heard Taehyung's deep voice but he didn't answer.

He had red cheeks and ears out of shame.

Taehyung frowned at Jungkook's strange acting. But then he got it.

"Ah because of yesterday? Don't worry, you didn't.", he said and Jungkook turned his head to him.

"I didn't...?", he asked unsure and Taehyung nodded, rubbing his eyes and stretching himself with a chuckle.

Jungkook actually calmed down. Gosh, he was so afraid he had done something bad.

"I stopped you with your own gun, remember? Then Namjoon came. So it's okay."

Now Jungkook actually started remembering, that Taehyung was holding a gun.

Taehyung sat up and looked at the time, then at Jungkook.

"You seemed shocked."

"Of course.", Jungkook growled but Taehyung couldn't take him serious and giggled.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, stood up and went to eat something.

Outside it was raining. He needed few minutes to calm down from the thoughts that came up in his head.

They both stayed home the whole day, drawing together, listening to music and dancing.

Taehyung found out, that Jungkook could draw really well.

And Jungkook found out, that Taehyung can draw really nice comics with cute characters. There was something like a horse called Mang, a pink rabbit called Cooky that Taehyung created based on Jungkook (Jungkook had no clue how but oh well) but Jungkook's favourite character was this heart called Tata.

Taehyung smirked. "I created it based on myself. It's my character and Cooky is yours and my favourite is cooky."

Taehyung had also made a puppy in a yellow hoodie called Chimmy.

"Who is he based on?", Jungkook asked.

"On Jimin, your high school friend."

They sang to some movie songs like 'when the night falls' from the Korean drama 'while you were sleeping' and others.

Jungkook actually liked this song a lot and Taehyung loved Jungkook's voice.

They played chess or Taehyung was teaching Jungkook how to play and they watched together 'maze runner' on Netflix.

Taehyung thought, that if he was closed on such a place with such big walls, knowing that outside some strange creatures walk around in this labyrinth ready to kill you, he'd freak out on the third day.

But he liked the end and wanted to watch the second part.

Around afternoon, the rain stopped and it was cloudy but there was also some sun.

Taehyung looked out of the window and suddenly his eyes widened.

"Jungkook Jungkook look!", he called out, pointing outside in the sky.

Jungkook came over to him, looking through the window seeing a pure, full rainbow.

It's colours were amazing.

"Wow.", Jungkook said.

"Did you know, that the last colour of the rainbow is purple?", Taehyung asked.

Jungkook shook his head.

"The last time I saw a rainbow I was thinking about the colour purple and thought of a sentence. 'I purple you'."

Jungkook turned to Taehyung. "What does it mean?"

"That I will love you and trust you for a long time."

Both boys pulled on some rain jackets and walked out of the house to admire the rainbow.

Taehyung wanted to walk to the street but Jungkook stopped him, again thinking about yesterday.

"Please be honest with me, are you sure I haven't hurt you yesterday or something.", Jungkook started but Taehyung put a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Jungkook, it's okay. You didn't hurt me and you would never. I am honest."

Jungkook breathed out and brought out a smile at Taehyung.

He believed him.

"Okay then."

Taehyung smiled back at him and walked to the street, followed by Jungkook.

Suddenly Taehyung heard a strange noise, turned his head to the left but in the next second he was hit by a grey car.

He fell down few centimeters from the car that immediately stopped, rolling over, laying like dead.

All this happened not even for three seconds in front of Jungkook's eyes, who's heart almost stopped.