26

Taehyung and Jungkook went to the mafia's special place. It was in an old and not so rich district from Seoul with old, dirty white blocks, on almost every balcony with a loundry hung on.

Like you can imagine those poor districts in China with many blocks with flats.

They were at an old and left out gym.

Taehyung had played some basketball with Yoongi, Kai, Chanyeol and Hoseok, the orange haired boy, that was next to Jin on the Poker table as Jungkook wanted from Jin some support.

Taehyung had noticed, that Yoongi is a really good player.

Jungkook was sitting on the old benches with Sehun, both playing cards and talking.

Jin wasn't there this time.

Jimin, Baekhyun and Xiumin were preparing for something.

"And? How's going with Taehyung?", Sehun asked Jungkook, who looked at him.

What the hell?

"Does everyone already know? Damn it, ya all can't just keep your mouth shut, right?", Jungkook grumbled, putting another card out.

Sehun chuckled.

"Actually only Jin, maybe Jimin and I do know."

Jungkook looked over to the guys, who played basketball. Taehyung seemed to have fun.

As he threw the ball in the basket, he even gave the others a handshake.

Later, Xiumin was teaching Taehyung to shoot with a gun. He had to shoot some bottles from a 2 meters, then 5 and finally 10 meters distance.

Jungkook was standing beside with crossed arms on his chest and was watching.

Taehyung had at first troubles to hold a more heavy gun, but after few tries he got it.

Jungkook noticed, that Taehyung's hands were shaking a bit as he was about to shoot. But he did and almost always hit the bottles.

Jimin clapped excited in the background. He was the only one, who didn't have a gun.

Then it was Jungkook's turn. He hit all bottles with three different weapons without a problem, one small, then a medium and then a more heavy one.

Taehyung wanted also to shoot with the heavy weapon so Xiumin and Jungkook helped him to hold it right and stand right.

As Xiumin suggested Taehyung to try a sniper, the brunette denied. Jungkook asked himself why.

Jungkook was having an energy drink, while Taehyung was playing now hokey with the others, as suddenly five men entered the gym.

They had black clothes on and looked at all of them, everyone stopping what he's doing.

Jungkook stood up from the bench, putting his drink down.

There was a silence.

But Jungkook knew, something is wrong.

"Who are you?", he asked them, the first man raising his head.

"We have a mission.", the first one answered with a strange accent. He seemed like an Arabian or Persian, Jungkooks was not sure, but there was also something Korean.

The man slowly and invisible for the others was handing behind his back, but Jungkook saw it.

He had fast reflexes.

He pulled out his gun but the men behind the first one started already shooting.

Everyone from the members jumped to the side hiding.