15

Jungkook put his hand on the gun and stayed calm.

He counted to three in his mind.

Then he suddenly turned right and stopped, causing the car to turn around while squealing due to the rubbing of the wheels against the street.

He quickly got out few seconds before the car fully stopped and pointed his gun to the driver seat of the black Mercedes, that stopped also with squealing wheels harshly few centimeters in front of Jungkook.

He had closed his one eye, holding the person inside on gunpoint, but he couldn't recognise who it was because the glass was darker.

"Get out of the car or I'll shoot you!", Jungkook called out.

It was really risky to do this, he didn't know how many people there could be in the car. They could shoot him any moment.

And yes, he was scared.

But not so much if it comes to protect Taehyung.

The door of the Mercedes opened and Jungkook got ready.

A tall man, a bit older than him, with light brown hair came out with raised arms, making Jungkook open his eye and put the gun slowly down.

Oh wow. Why was he here?

"Why are you following me, Sehun?", he asked and Sehun put his hands down again.

"I had to talk with you.", he said and Jungkook put his gun away scanning Sehun's body.

"I could have killed you. Never follow me like this, especially now.", Jungkook said and Sehun nodded.

"I'm sorry for this.", he apologised and both looked at each other.

They were on the left side of the two-line road between many trees, birds were singing and there was a river near them.

Jungkook looked at the forest around them.

"Let's take a walk."

Both were walking now and talked.

"You received the information I sent you about Taehyung?", Sehun asked and Jungkook nodded.

"Have you read it?", Jungkook turned to Sehun.

"Not everything."

"He had a kinda bad past."

"Yeah."

Jungkook thought for a moment, before he spoke.

"He lost his mother in the age of ten, his father changed and became an alcoholicer. Have you read this?"

Sehun nodded and added:

"And his life changed drastically as he was in fourth grade and kissed a boy. I think his mother told him to be himself and not be afraid to show who he is, because from this what I've read he was really close with his mother and that she loved him really much. ", Sehun said, making Jungkook open his mouth in surprise.

Wait, he wouldn't have come to this idea.

"How did you come to this idea?", he asked Sehun, still surprised.

Sehun had now a little smile on his lips and didn't say anything.

But Jungkook suddenly remembered.

"Oh yes I think I know."

Sehun looked down at the grass.

"These kids destroyed his life. Think about it: he was so hard bullied, he was called names, he was beaten up almost every day after school and he still went to school. He had nobody. If I was him, I'd run away from school and home.", Sehun said and Jungkook sighed.