21

They had taken the bus to go home because Jungkook decided to leave the car for now so they won't be followed.

It was 6pm and both were tired.

Taehyung was sitting next to the window, the one bag in front of his legs, his head leaned on the window and his eyes closed.

Jungkook was next to him, his head leaned back and his eyes also closed. The bus wasn't this full and it was quiet.

Nobody spoke. The man on the front seat was listening to music, a girl behind them was reading a book and an old grandma was sitting on her invalid chair with bags around her. She were obviously at the supermarket.

Two little girls, maybe coming back from school, quietly drew something, at time to time whispering at each other.

Outside the sun wasn't shining so bright and was going down. It was beautiful and not so warm.

As they climbed out of the bus they could hear insects and some voices far away from them, maybe from some teenager boys.

Both walked next to each other a small path between houses, not speaking at all and as they reached Namjoon's house, Jungkook only let Taehyung go in, telling him he wanted to take a walk.

Namjoon was already home and both with Taehyung ate some dinner.

Later around 9pm when Jungkook wasn't still home since two hours, Taehyung tried to call him but he didn't pick up.

Suddenly someone rang on the door.

Taehyung ran to open it and what he saw made him feel bad.

Jungkook was standing there with messy hair, messy clothes and blood from his head and mouth. He was holding in his right hand his gun and in his other hand a half empty bottle of Vodka. His eyes were dark and empty.

"Jungkook! What happened?", Taehyung asked kinda in shock.

But he stepped back as Jungkook entered the house mumbling something like 'I'm fine'.

Taehyung closed the door behind Jungkook and stood in front of him.

"Jungkook... What did you do?", he asked but Jungkook didn't answer.

Taehyung tried at first to snatch the gun out of Jungkook's hand before something could happen.

"Give it to me, Jungkook.", Taehyung quietly said, making Jungkook look at him, handing him slowly the weapon.

Taehyung took it and parted his lips.

"Now the bottle."

But Jungkook shook his head, took another sip from the bottle and scanned then Taehyung's body.

His nerves started suddenly sending strange signals to his brain and his body started producing a lot of testosterone, making him feel dominantly and more manly over Taehyung.

He didn't know what's happening, he just started seeing Taehyung in another light.

Taehyung frowned as Jungkook suddenly changed, his veins showed up, his eyes were filled now with lust and the bulge in his pants was bigger than usual.

Jungkook had a boner because of him? Taehyung never expected that.

Jungkook put the bottle away and tilted his head, now using clear but quiet words.

"Would you clean the blood off?"

He tried to calm down and not think dirty but he couldn't think straight anymore because of the alcohol.