20

The next day around afternoon Jungkook had left Tae with Namjoon so he can go again to the gym, this time it was the gym in Ilsan Namjoon had recommend.

He had pulled in his red gloves on and was punching the boxing pillow.

He had a sleeveless, white top, that showed his muscular body, the biceps on his arms, his wide chest, wide shoulders and his six-pack.

He wore a dark blue puma shorts and had spent around an hour in the gym. He was already sweaty and was breathing heavily, but kept punching strong.

All the events from yesterday came to his mind. The shooting, how Jin was minding them because he was 'busy', Taehyung's kiss and how they talked almost the whole evening before they went home.

His feet was still injured and he was careful when he ran or jumped. The bandage from yesterday had to be changed but as Taehyung wanted to change it this morning Jungkook didn't allow him.

Only sports like this allowed him to think about such things.

He remembered, how he could be killed yesterday. How those men tried to shoot Taehyung and he didn't allow them but attacked them putting his own life under a big risk.

Then Jin. He didn't even explain where he did go and what had happened because Jungkook knew, that something was going on.

And why did Taehyung kissed him yesterday?

Yes it was only the cheek but still.

He had told him about his past and Taehyung had listened to him.

Maybe his life had just begun to change for the good? He was unsure. Too beautiful to be reality.

Suddenly his eyes fell on a boy, entering the room and coming to him.

He frowned and stopped punching.

"Taehyung? What are you doing here? Why are you out of the house alone?", Jungkook started asking, raising his voice not really in anger but in worry.

Taehyung had summer clothes on, some strange yellow shorts and a dark blue shirt. He was holding two bagpacks and smiled at Jungkook raising his hand.

"It's fine, Jungkook. Namjoon drove me since Jin's bodyguards weren't here. I wanted to pick you up.", he calmed Jungkook down and pulled out a white towel from one of the rucksacks.

Jungkook wiped the sweat off his forehead with his arm and looked at Taehyung. He had sweat spots on his shirt.

As they were in the changing room, Taehyung sat Jungkook down.

"Where are we going?", Jungkook  asked, today kinda blown away. If he wasn't, he wouldn't allow Taehyung to just 'pick him up' and tell him what to do.

"You'll see. At first I'll check out the wound.", he said and pulled Jungkook's bandage off.

The wound was surprisingly much better than yesterday.

"I told you, that this Creme is magical.", Taehyung said.

He didn't put another bandage. But why?

Taehyung made Jungkook shower and as Jungkook was out of the shower already dressed up in the clothes Taehyung had brought him, Taehyung dried his wet hair with the towel once Jungkook sat down.

Jungkook grumbled and took the towel from Taehyung after a while, feeling like a baby that had taken a bath with his mother.

"Tell me now where we're going."

Taehyung had taken Jungkook to the lido.

Jungkook was standing in front of one of the pools, looking around, not really satisfied. There were half naked women and small kids running away from their parents but without any clothes, there were old men laying in the sun, reading a newspaper also half naked. He never liked the lido because of such things. His gaze was countless.

Taehyung laughed as he saw him.

"Come on Jungkook.", he said and jumped in the 150cm pool, where mostly kids were.

After a second he peeked his head from the water, rubbing his eyes, his hair hanging down. He closed his one eye because of the sun and looked at Jungkook, waving at him.

Taehyung had blue bathboxers and Jungkook's were black.

Jungkook came closer to the pool, trying to mind all the chaos and noise and stepped in the cold water, freezing at first.

Taehyung moved over to him and smirked.

"And? How is it?"

"Terrible."

Both spent time here. Jungkook went to the 3 meters pool and jumped at first from 5 meters, then from 10.

He was a good swimmer. He even swam in the pool for competitions with a length of 120 meters. He swam the meters like four times without much problem.

Taehyung was the whole time in the two pools, that weren't that deep and even used the slide.

As he came out of the water and walked to Jungkook, who finished another 120 meters, Jungkook leaned on the corner and looked up at him.

"Come in.", he said but Taehyung shook his head, stepping back.

Wait what?

He couldn't swim?

Jungkook came out of the water and walked around Taehyung.

"You can't swim?"

"No..."

"Do you know how to teach someone swimming for like three seconds?"

"How?", Taehyung asked kinda excited.

But Jungkook just pushed him in the water, chuckling after this.

Taehyung almost screamed. He drowned.

Jungkook also jumped in the water, everything around him muting.

He saw Taehyung trying to swim to the corner so he helped him. As they both showed their head from the water and took a deep breath Taehyung clinged like a Koala to Jungkook, punching him.

"You son of a bitch! Are you crazy?!"

But Jungkook only laughed, holding Taehyung in his arms like a small kid.

"What? You wanted to know how it works.", he said, grinning at Taehyung who grumbled and didn't let go of Jungkook.

"I hate you."

"Cute.", Jungkook smirked and swam over to the corner looking at Tae.

"Now you will swim over to the edge and I will hold you. Alright? You know the moves?", Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Yeah I think I do. I've watched a lot."

"Good. My hand will be under you and I'll catch you if you start drowning, don't worry and don't fight with the water. The water is your friend and not your enemy.", he said and Taehyung nodded a bit unsure.

Jungkook held Taehyung up, letting him go.

"Come on. Do the moves."

Taehyung started moving his arms and legs but he did it too fast out of fear. Jungkook calmed him down.

"Don't hurry, don't hurry. It's okay. Slowly."

Taehyung was breathing faster but started moving forward in the water, Jungkook still holding his stomach and moving with him. He held his head over the water breathing from his mouth fast.

"Yeah just like this.", Jungkook said but as someone jumped near them in the water, making big waves Taehyung gulped water, what made him start downing since he started only moving around with his arms and legs.

But Jungkook took him again in his arms again laughing and Taehyung again clinged to him, his body shaking.

"It's okay, I'm here. You did pretty well.", Jungkook said but Taehyung only hid his face in Jungkook's chest. He was tired.

Jungkook shook his head, still chuckling. It was funny for him to watch Taehyung like a little kid trying to fight with the water.

But his smile disappeared, as he had looked over Tae's head and saw two of Yoosuns men standing near the pool. They looked at them for a while, then they turned around and slowly left.