25

Jungkook was sitting on the balcony, looking at the trees in the garden, listening to an owl.

There was a light wind but it was warm. The sky was partly clear and all stars were shining brightly.

He took from the pocket of his grey, cotton pants a pack of cigarettes, pulled out one and took it in his mouth. Then he searched through the pockets of his black leather jacket, that was hung on the chair he was sitting on and found his blue lighter.

He lightened his cigarette and blowed out some smoke, putting the lighter back in the pocket.

The smoke filled up his lungs and he pulled out the cigarette of his mouth, blowing some smoke out.

He liked such summer nights, not too warm but quiet and comfortable.

He spread his legs a bit and pushed again the cigarette in his mouth while fixing his white shirt and his messy hair.

Taehyung quietly stepped on the balcony, finding Jungkook. He had only Boxers on and his shirt.

He had never seen Jungkook with a cigarette before.

Jungkook noticed him and looked for a moment at him.

"It's 4am, you can still sleep a bit.", he said looking at the cigarette in his hand.

Taehyung was now next to Jungkook and looked in the sky.

"It's okay."

He then pulled another chair next to Jungkook and also sat down, listening to the night sounds.

He remembered again this day, where Jungkook was drunk and had told him those things, that made him only fall for Jungkook more.

So he decided to finally ask Jungkook.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Those things you've told me the day you were drunk... You know... Was it true? Or the alcohol made you creative, speaking those things out like a written poem."

Jungkook remembered some blurry things about what he had said. But he couldn't lie to Taehyung.

"It was all true."

He was actually honest with Taehyung.

But he felt a bit unsure about Taehyung's reaction.

Taehyung nodded, looking down at the hands in his lap. So it was all true, why should Jungkook lie?

"So I guess you'd have never spoken it out aloud if there wasn't the alcohol, right?"

Jungkook chuckled, at what Taehyung said.

But Taehyung was right.

"Yeah kinda. I think you already know, that I don't express emotions that openly.", he said, looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung knew this, yes. He looked at Jungkook smiling. Then he stood up, kissing Jungkook's cheek and going inside again.

That's all he wanted to know for now.

And he was happy.

Few hours later, Taehyung woke up as the sun was high in the sky.

He felt a hand around him and saw Jungkook backhugging him. He smiled at himself and gently stroke Jungkook's hand, letting all the emotions from tonight flash through his head.

Jungkook has been so gentle and lovely with him. He wouldn't mind to repeat this again.

Jungkook was shirtless and quietly snored, holding Taehyung tightly. He was happy to have him so close to himself and didn't want to let him go.

Taehyung carefully sat up, kissed Jungkook's hair and went downstairs in the kitchen, letting Jungkook sleep.

Namjoon had made some pancakes and was reading a newspaper. As Taehyung entered the kitchen he sank the paper, a grin appearing on his lip.

"Wild night, huh?", he asked, making Taehyung blush a bit.

Namjoon laughed a bit and continued reading the news. "I hope he did well with you."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, chuckling then and made himself coffee. He had some shorts on and had stolen one of Jungkook's shirts, since both were wearing the same size, Jungkook wouldn't notice.

Jungkook did pretty well last night.

He still felt some pain between his legs but he could handle it.

Both with Namjoon ate breakfast and after a while, Jungkook appeared. He was still without his shirt since Taehyung had stolen it and looked around a bit sleepy with his messy hair. Taehyung smirked as he saw Jungkook.

"Good morning, Jeon. You missed a call from Jin by the way, he didn't sound in a good mood so you better call back.", Namjoon said,  scanning Jungkook, who nodded with closed eyes and walked over in the living room to the telephone to call Jin.

"Hello?"

"You were busy last night?", Jin asked him on the phone, making Jungkook growl annoyed.

"Yes I was. Now tell me what's wrong."

"I don't know if you want to hear, what I am gonna tell you but maybe we should meet. Its important."

Jungkook rubbed his forehead, trying to wake up.

"If it's about Yoosun she should just go and fu-"

"It's about Taehyung."

Jungkook opened his eyes, frowning.

"What about him?"

"I can't tell you on the phone. Bring Taehyung today evening on the special place so he can spend some time with the boys. I saw, that he enjoys their company and they like him too, and we two will meet under four eyes tomorrow evening.", Jin suggested and Jungkook imagined, how Jin was playing again with his pen.

He always did this, when he was on the phone with a mafia member or talking about important things.

Jungkook nodded, even tho Jin couldn't see it.

"Alright. I'll bring him.", Jungkook mumbled and stretched his arms a bit and neck, that started cracking.

Jin frowned as he heard the cracks on the phone.

"Good. Ah and before you go, tell Namjoon to bring the puppy box. See you."

Jungkook ended the call and skratched his head.

He knew what's a puppy box, it was one of their keyword. There wasn't a dog inside but it was dangerous to talk about business on the phone since everyone could be listening to their phone calls.

Jungkook walked again in the kitchen, sitting down next to Taehyung and looking at him.

"I'll bring you to the boys today. They want to spend some time with you.", he said and Taehyung nodded, sipping on his milk.

Jungkook scanned Taehyung and remembered last night, where his whole body was exposed.

Taehyung was damn beautiful, no joke.

Taehyung stood up, took his plate and started washing it. Jungkook looked at Namjoon holding the paper.

"Jin said you should bring the puppy box."

Namjoon nodded and took a piece of apple, chewing it.

"Alright."

Jungkook stood up, walking over to Taehyung, wrapping his arms around his torso and pressing a soft kiss on Taehyung's nape.

Taehyung smiled and patted Jungkook's head.

"You are so soft today, what's the matter?", he asked Jungkook who only put his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I don't know.", Jungkook mumbled and rocked Taehyung a bit.

Taehyung smiled and leaned his head on Jungkook's enjoying his warmth.

He liked this soft and gentle side of Jungkook.