32

Yoongi entered the first floor, looking around and finding Taekook on the ground cuddling.

He frowned and walked over to them, followed by other mafia members, including Jin.

Taehyung saw them and whispered something to Jungkook, who had still his head on Tae's chest.

Jungkook raised his head and looked up to the members, who stopped in front of them, starring at them.

"Are you over with the cuddles?", Yoongi asked a bit disgusted, making the others laugh a bit.

Jungkook stood up, wiping his eyes, now being more calm.

Taehyung stood up too and Jin came over to them, looking at both.

He seemed like he had to say something.

And he really did.

"Kim Taehyung.", he faced Taehyung.

"You brought a lot of troubles for our mafia, your father was in a deal with Yoosun and that could have been really dangerous. I think you already knew, that Jungkook was your bodyguard even tho I warned him. And you anyways stole Jungkook's whole heart. I've never seen him so happy around you. You became a good friend with everyone here and didn't hesitate to chase after the sniper on the roof as I told you. We praise braveness and confidence.", now he started smiling. "I hope you  proved yourself, that you can be strong and that you're a true and loyal person who can make up everyone's day and can protect his family, even though we're not the same blood."

Taehyung smiled now too and looked down, being a bit shy. Jin were telling him really nice words he haven't received from anyone before.

Now Jim turned to Jungkook, his expression changing.

"Jeon Jungkook."

Jungkook bit his lip at Jin's cold tone. He knew he had fucked up. And he had no apology for this.

"You left your family behind and brought everyone here in danger. You disappeared without any spot, leaving us to fall apart. You made a deal with Yoosun even though I told you not to do so and because of you, people from the mafia died. You brought shame to your mother and especially father, three weeks ago he phoned me and told me, that he wished you'd have never been his son."

Jungkook felt his stomach tense.

Ouch.

That hurt really.

But he knew he was a disappointed since his birth.

Waiting for the punishment to come, Jin Contonued after a pause.

"You can't escape from the punishment and your gun and right to be in the mafia will be taken for a month."

Jungkook raised his head, looking at Jin confused. The minimum was three months.

"Even though you did all this, you kept your promise to stay on Taehyung's side and protect him, even after you closed the deal. You kept your loyalty and confidence, you put your life twice in a risk but never let Taehyung behind. And as I said, we praise this."

Jungkook couldn't believe his ears.

Now Jin's tone was softer.

"Maybe it wasn't a mistake, that you became Taehyung's bodyguard because as I see, you've found the love of your life. Taehyung showed you a side of yourself you never knew. You became another person around him and everyone here noticed it. You showed your love for Taehyung in every action you did, yes you ran away, but everyone can be scared and run away for a while. I've done it too.", Jin skratched his head.