31

Taehyung opened his eyes, seeing Jin behind Yoosun, holding a gun against her head. From all sides appeared the other mafia members with their guns and weapons to Yoosun's men, who weren't ready for this.

Three black Mercedes came and other mafia members came out with big weapons, holding them against Yoosun's men, Taehyung haven't seen some of them, but there was Xiumin, Kai, Hoseok, Sehun, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen.

Taehyung looked around, already amazed.

Wow.

Yoosun bit her lip annoyed and Taehyung looked over to Jin.

"What are you all doing here?", he asked Jin, who faced him.

"We don't leave our family members.", he only answered, then both turned to the side as they heard someone calling out a name.

Xiumin took the gun from the man Taehyung followed, threw it away and made him go down on his knees with his hands behind his head, but he frowned ad he saw his face.

"Jin?"

Jin turned to him.

Xiumin looked a bit confused at him, pointing at the man.

Jin frowned as he saw him.

"Jimin's brother?"

Taehyung raised his brows in surprise.

That's why he looked like Jimin! And yes he was taller than Jimin but had almost the same body shape.

The boy looked on the ground and Jin looked again at Yoosun.

"That's why Jimin was behaving strange the whole time and even tried to stop us coming here. You've been using him so he can try to sneak out information from our mafia through Jimin. How can you be so disgusting?"

But Yoosun didn't answer.

Jin had it enough.

He pushed her down in the ground. She gasped but stayed on her stomach in the grass.

But one of the men of Yoosun shoot one of Seokjins men.

Taehyung scared and before he could look around everyone started shooting.

He covered his ears and layed down in the ground.

The men from the cars were hiding behind them and killed some of Yoosun's men.

Jin had also to hide so Yoosun used her chance to escape.

But Taehyung saw her, took a gun from one of the dead men and ran after her.

She won't come far with those high heels.

And he actually reached her, grabbing her wrist.

As she tried to escape his grip, she turned around and Taehyung pointed with a gun at her.

She was breathing heavily.

"You can't even shoot."

"Oh really? I spent two months with a mafia boss, shame on me if I haven't grabbed the gun.", Taehyung said.

He ignored all the shooting around.

Yoosun stepped back and looked over Taehyungs shoulder, one of her men trying to shoot him now.

But another shoot followed and he fell dead.

Taehyung turned around. But the shoot wasn't from someone near him. Someone was shooting... Like from a high place.

As he turned around, Yoosun was gone.

He now looked around, then at roofs.

Suddenly he spotted a man with black clothes and a black cap with a sniper on one of the roofs.