14

Jungkook had left Taehyung with Namjoon so he can drive to Seoul.

As he arrived in one big building, that had a restaurant he stopped the car and got out. But he walked behind the building and the area there was hidden from the streets.

Three men stood up and grabbed their weapons as they saw Jungkook.

He stopped in front of them not even being afraid.

"Are the others here?", he asked them, while they put their weapons down and nodded letting him inside through a hidden door.

He entered directly the restaurant but it was the hidden area, that wasn't public.

There was music and there were some girls dancing and stripping.

Only people with much money came here.

But really much money.

He looked around and walked to one of the tables, where he saw a mint-green haired boy sitting there.

The boy was talking with another one and was laughing with him, holding a glass of beer.

As he saw Jungkook his smile disappeared and he stood up, not expecting Jungkook at all.

"Jungkook! Where have you been?", he asked him but Jungkook interrupted him.

"Not now, Yoongi. Where is Jin?", he asked him and Yoongi nodded to a table.

Jungkook turned his head to the right as he saw the big table in the other end of the area.

"Come with me, I need you all.", Jungkook said and was heading to the big table.

A tall man with wide shoulders and a dark blue coat and a hat was sitting there and played with four others poker.

Everyone was quiet on the table watching his cards. The man thought for a moment and put then his cards down.

Everyone sighed in disagreement, some were cursing.

The man smiled at himself and pulled all the chips that were put in the middle. He had won once again.

But Jungkook stopped his game.

"Seokjin, we need to talk."

Everyone turned around to Jungkook and the man with the blue coat and hat raised his head looking at Jungkook.

"What are you doing here, Jeon?", he asked him and Jungkook spotted someone he didn't expect to be here.

"Jimin? Why are you here?"

Jimin also had a hat and a black jacket.

"As you left with Taehyung I knew you'll come here so I was first.", he answered and Jungkook shook his head, looking again at the other man.

"We need to talk. Now. It's about Yoosun."

Suddenly there was silence on the table and also some tables around them. All stared at Jungkook.

Seokjin stood up, fixing his coat, not loosing Jungkook with his eyes. They looked at each other for a while, then he turned to the others.

"Gentlemen, let's pause the game and call the others to come here now.", he spoke and the other three stood up.

Yoongi came and sat next to Jimin.

After few minutes, six other men came and took a seat. Jungkook sat slowly down on a chair in front of Jin.

Now they were eight on the table and everyone was looking at Jungkook, who checked who was here.

Two were missing.