12

"Jungkook?"

Jungkook turned around as he heard his name a bit surprised. He was about to tell Taehyung about his school.

He saw a black haired boy in his age but a bit smaller than him. He had really short hair and had a blue leather jacket and blue jeans.

Jungkook frowned as he recognised the person.

"Jimin?", he asked and Taehyung watched with surprise.

The boy came Jungkook near and they both looked at each other.

"You're a grown man.", Jimin said a cute smile appearing on his lips.

Jungkook also smiled a bit.

"And you've cut your hair too short and you still are short."

Jimin looked down and laughed quietly.

"Yes, I did and yes I am."

The three boys were standing in front of the biggest high school in Busan, where Jungkook had spent many years of his life in education.

Jimin shook Jungkook's hand and they both gave themselves a quick hug.

Jungkook scanned Jimin.

"I didn't believe I'll see you again. How long has it been?"

Jimin thought for a moment.

"Maybe six years?"

Jungkook turned then around and pulled Taehyung closer.

"Taehyung, this is my high school friend and... Almost classmate Park Jimin. And Jimin, this is my friend Taehyung.", Jungkook introduced them.

Both 95 liners looked at each other, smiled and shook their hands.

Taehyung also took a notice, as Jungkook called him his friend.

Jimin seemed friendly and was also good looking.

"So, what are you two doing here in Busan?", Jimin asked and Jungkook skratched his head.

"Let's drink something in our favourite bar, hm?", Jungkook suggested and Jimin agreed.

Jungkook took care, that Taehyung isn't left out of their conversations.

As they were in the small bar Jungkook ordered a banana shake, Jimin a Mexican beer and Taehyung a cocktail with alcohol and strawberry.

Taehyung was sitting next to Jungkook on a sofa and Jimin on a chair in front of them.

"So, you're now a bodyguard?", Jimin asked as he was playing with the menu on the table.

Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung.

"Yes. This guy here really needs one."

Jimin nodded.

"Let me guess, his father is some rich man and is now in trouble for selling drugs."

Taehyung's jaw dropped at what the black haired boy said. 

"Almost. His father is a rich businessman, that hasn't payed to someone.", Jungkook explained and nodded to Taehyung, that everything is alright.

Taehyung closed his mouth and remained quiet.

Wasn't it dangerous to share such information?

"Buddy, I can assure you, that Jungkook won't let even a finger touch you.", Jimin faced Taehyung and made him smile.

He already knew this.

"Yes, Jungkook is really nice with me.", he said and Jimin smiled looking at his hands on the table.