I Guess We Could Try

Brynn's Pov

At Ricky's

-

I knocked on Ricky's door, waiting for him to answer. He answered about a minute later.

"Hey, kid" Ricky said, hugging me.

"We're a year and ten minutes apart and I'm more mature than you, I don't know who you're calling a kid" I laughed

"Alright, smart ass" he replied, letting me in.

"What did you need to tell me?" I asked as plopped down onto his couch.

"You know how we did stuff on the way out to Washington and we confessed our feelings for each other?" He asked as he sat next to me, taking my hand in his, lightly rubbing his thumb across my knuckles.

"Yeah" I said.

"Well, since we've gotten to know each other more and we've known each other longer, I think we should maybe, test things out? Like be fuck buddies or something?" He asked.

"Maybe, How about this? We'll make tonight about us, I'll give this a trial run, for about a week, and if I think we'll work and Jason is okay with us dating, we'll date" I told him.

"Thanks, I won't disappoint you or Jason" he told me.

"Yeah, yeah..." I said as our faces got closer and closer together. His lips we millimeters away from mine. I put my hand on the back of his head and pushed him closer to me, forcing our lips to touch. He kissed me passionately. As cliche as it sounds, I felt electricity shoot through me. This was not like any kisses I've have before. This kiss wasn't like the first kiss Ricky and I shared- it wasn't full of lust and hunger, it was sweet and passionate. He pulled away and looked at me contently with his big, beautiful, grey orbs.