Oh.

Brynn's Pov

-

"What is it that you need to tell me, honey?" My mom asked. We just went into her room to talk.

"Well, the house is overly crowded, and I'm twenty-five years old, with a six year old and two puppies. I need to move out" I said.

"Oh." Was all she said.

"Mom, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings, but Katie and I share a room, and Jakey, Mark, and Kyler share a room. I have a job, that pays well. I'll still help with bills and stuff. I need to start booking appointments again after I find a place" I said. I'm an in home hair dresser, I normally get seven or eight appointments a day and I make a good chunk of money from my clients.

"Fine, you can go Brynn, just know that, okay?" She said.

"Okay. You want to spend time with Jason while I look at apartments?" I asked.

"Sure, hun" she said. I went into my room and dug out my laptop and typed in Two bedroom apartments in Scranton, Pennsylvania.

I clicked on the first result.

It was in the same complex as Ricky, rent was eight hundred dollars a month including utilities.

Right as I was going to dial the number, Ricky was calling.

I answered.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Did you get home okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I gave Stella to my mom and I'm keeping Roxy and Blu" I said.

"That's cool, what are you up to?" He asked.

"Looking for an apartment, you?" I asked.

"I'm just sitting here. You're moving out from your mom's?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's just too crowded here, and with Jason having lice, I'm not gonna risk my little brothers and sister getting them" I said.

"Why don't you move in with me?" He asked.

"Ricky, we haven't known each other that long. It's just a bad situation waiting to happen" I said.

"Brynn, it'll be okay. It's completely up to you, I have two extra rooms and it won't bother me if you guys want to move in with me" he said.

"Just let me think about it, Ricky, I'll call you back once I have a decision" I said.

"Okay, my phone is right here if you need anything, and I live a block away if anything happens, okay?" He said.

"Alright. I'll talk to you later, bye" I said.

"Bye" he said before hanging up. I set my phone down. I looked up to see Katie looking at me with a suspicious smirk playing across her lips, causing me to roll my eyes.

"So, Brynn" she said.

"So, Katie" I said, mocking her tone.

"So, you're moving in with Ricky Horror? When did you guys get together?" She asked.

"I don't even know if I want to move in with him, and we're not together, but, we did discuss our feelings for one another and I told him that I didn't want a relationship until we knew each other longer, and let's say, he's pretty persuasive, but he did not convince me to date him" I told her. She's old enough to hear about this, she's heard worse at school.

"So, what you're saying is that you two had sex?" She asked.

"Yes" I said, my cheeks turning a deep shade of red.

"So tell me, is he big?" She asked. I blushed harder.

"I will not tell you the length of his penis" I said.

"He is? Isn't he?" She said. I blushed to the point where I was as red as a baboon's ass.

"Yes" I peeped out.

"Did you get pics?" She asked. I looked at her like she had a boob growing on her face. Oh, yeah, I forgot, she has band member's nudes saved onto her phone.

"No, Katelynn" I said.

"What position did you guys do? Sixty-nine? Missionary? Reverse cow-" she asked before I cut her off.

"You're fourteen, how do you know this many positions or what a position is?" I asked.

"I may or may not have had a boy over and we watched porn and-" she said before I cut her off.

"And tested those positions out? Were clothes on or off?" I asked.

"Off, of course. He did not last long, though" she said.

"Get out of here, Katie. Go talk to mom about birth control" I said.

I seriously need to figure out whether or not if I'm gonna move in with Ricky.