I Can't Believe You

Brynn's Pov

-

"Guys, I'm gonna head to the bus to check on Ricky, please keep an eye on Jason" I announced.

"Alright, I don't understand how he doesn't want his own kid but he wants Jason" Balz stated, confused

"I don't understand it either" I shrugged.

"I'm coming with" Chris said, catching up to me. We began to walk to the bus.

"I'm sorry that Ricky is an ass" he told me

"It's fine, I'm used to guys leaving me" I replied. It might not seem like it's bothering me but boy, oh, boy is it bothering me.

-

We got to the bus, it was rocking. I hope nothing bad is happening and that Ricky is just moving around.

Chris unlocked the door and walked in. Ricky is moving around alright. Moving around on another girl...

"RICHARD ALLEN OLSON! I CANNOT FUCKING BELIEVE YOU!" I screamed. He got off of his little whore and put on his pants and the girl did the same.

"D-D-DON'T YOU HAVE A BA-BABY DADDY TO PESTER?!" Ricky screamed back. He is clearly drunk.

"YOU ARE THE BABY DADDY RICHARD!" I shouted at him. I was getting in his face st this point.

"HOW ARE YOU SO SURE? FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SLEEPING AROUND WHILE I'VE BEEN ON TOUR! AND- AND WE HAVEN'T FUCKED FOR TWO MONTHS!" he brought up.

"I DON'T START GETTING SYMPTOMS FOR A WHILE RICHARD! AND I HAVEN'T TALKED TO ANY GUYS THAT WEREN'T YOU! I'VE ALSO HAVE HAD JASON WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME YOU WERE GONE!" I told him, tears were running down my cheeks.

"Babe..." He cried.

"Don't babe me, Richard. Our relationship obviously means nothing to you. Don't bother trying to contact me until you think you're ready to own up to be being a father and ready to give me a real apology. I will not let you father my son unless you father your own fucking child" I stated sternly.

"O-okay" he replied, looking at me as if he was a scared dog with its tail in between its legs.

"If you do decide to own up to being a father to your own child, and you apologize, I want you to delete that little slut's number, I want you to lose all contact with her. You've lost any and every crumb of trust I had for you" I said.

"Okay..." He sighed.

"I'm going to be getting the dogs, and mine and Jason's shit out of your apartment" I told him before walking off the bus.