We Need to Talk

Brynn's Pov

That night

-

"-Ricky, before you turn off the lights, we need to talk" I said.

"About what?" He asked as Blu and Spuds got into bed with us.

"Well, when your bandmates were over here and Chris said 'you said you were never going to date again after you left Jessica' who's Jessica? Why did you say that you weren't going to date again? Why did you leave her?" I asked. Ricky muted our TV, so that he could hear me.

"Jessica is my ex-girlfriend. I broke up with her in early 2014, I wasn't feeling the spark that I did when she and I first started dating, I stopped loving her. I thought she was the one, but, we started fighting a lot, she was accusing me of cheating, I was messing up at shows because she was making my life a living hell" He paused.

"I said I never wanted to date again because she fucked with my mind so much, that I thought that all girls were like her. I left her because I lived with her, it was actually her place, she got the cats- which makes sense, since I'd have nobody to take care of those cats. We got into a huge fight at one of the shows and I told her 'you make my life a living fucking hell, after tour, I'm getting my shit and leaving'" he explained.

"Don't worry, you're nothing like her, so the probability of us ending up like that, is slim. Plus, Jason thinks of me as a dad, I wouldn't risk not being able to be in his life because we're going through a rough patch" he said.

"Do you think of Jason as a son?" I asked.

"Of course, if I didn't, I wouldn't let him call me 'daddy', I wouldn't take care of him. I want him to legally be my son, but, it's up to him. Also, you and his real father have to give consent for the last name change and signing parental rights to me" he said.

"Did you want kids before you met Jason?" I asked.

"Honestly, no. I didn't want to subject a child to a world that's this fucked up. I still don't really want to bring a child into this world, but, I honestly love you and Jason to death" he said.

"We love you too, Richard" I said before I kissed him.

"Now, let's watch Sleepy Hollow" he said as he got out of bed so he could turn out the lights. He was just in his boxers. He has a nice ass. I stared intently.

"Hello? Earth to Brynn" I saw a hand waving in front of my face.

"Yes, we can watch Sleepy Hollow" I said. Sleepy Hollow is his favorite movie and he won't go to sleep unless it's playing.

"Were you staring at my ass?" He asked.

"Maybe" I smirked as he turned on Sleepy Hollow.

"Well, guess what babe? It's all yours" he winked.

"Are you suggesting something, Olson?" I asked.

"Maybe, I am. Maybe, I'm not" he said as he kissed my neck.

"Well, Jason is sleeping, so, no" I said.

"So, we do it when he's awake?" He asked.

"No" I said, giving him the 'really?' Look.

"He'll definitely hear us if he's awake" I said.

"So, no?" He asked.

"No sex, I have to wake up at six thirty, wake up Jason for school, go to a client's house and cut her and her kids' hair" I said.

"I just realized that Jason is almost out of kindergarten" he said.

"Yep, in two weeks he'll be a first grader" I said.

"Then in August, he'll officially be in first grade" he said.

"We should probably go to sleep now" I said, getting cuddled up to him.

"You're right, goodnight, love you" he said as he kissed me on the lips.

"Love you too" I said as I watched Sleepy Hollow before I fell asleep.