Arguments

Brynn's Pov

Two weeks later

-

Brandee's funeral has came and gone. I don't really want to go into the details of it since it still kills me that I had to bury my child.

Ricky and I did come to an understanding and we somewhat made up. We decided that no amount of fighting is going to bring Brandee back.

We haven't really talked to each other or loved up on each other like we normally do. Our relationship this time seems... Loveless... I know for a fact that we love each other but we are just depressed and not showing any emotion.

My mom told us that she'll take care of Jason until Ricky and I work things out and are more emotionally stable.

"Brynn... I'm home..." I heard Ricky's raspy voice say softly, his voice used to sing me to sleep but now it's almost gone from crying so much.

"Where'd you go?" I asked.

"I got a tattoo-" he said quietly before I cut him off.

"Wait... Our daughter just died and you're out getting tattoos? While we have to pay off funeral and hospital bills? Wow Richard, that's a new low for you" I spat, venom dripping off of each and every one of my words.

"If you'd let me fucking finish, I was going to say I got Brandee's full name, date of birth and date of death tattooed onto my chest because she'll always be in my heart" he said, getting a pissy tone with me.

"You should have waited until we got everything paid off before you blew money on a tattoo" I stated.

"Relax, Brynn. We'll get the damn bills paid, Jesus fucking Christ" he snapped.

"We're tight on money as is, Richard, all of our money gets sunk into Jason, the dogs, the bills, your tours, and food and gas for the cars" I reminded him.

"We'll figure it out Brynn, just as long as we can keep Jason fed, a roof over his head, clothes his back and shoes on his feet we'll be fine. Bills are the least of our concerns right now. We need to be worrying about our mental health and our relationship. I mean look at us, Brandee died two weeks ago and our relationship is falling apart- we're falling apart" he told me.

"I guess you're right, but if we don't pay the bills, Jason won't have a roof over his head!" I stated.

"We have the fucking bills paid for this month, Brynn!" He assured me, slightly raising his voice.

"But what about next month? Next month we'll have more bills to pay!" I panicked.

"We'll get it paid okay!" He insisted.

"How can you be so sure?" I asked.

"You know how we've been putting money to the side for Brandee's room and clothes and diapers and food?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, I counted it up last night and it's enough to pay for the funeral costs and the hospital bill" he told me.

"Okay..." I said.

"I was thinking that maybe today or tomorrow we could deposit it so we can pay off those things" he suggested.

"I guess, we could" I agreed.

"It's a deal then" he stated. I nodded and walked over to the couch and sat down. Ricky sat down right next to me and slung his arm over my shoulder and kissed my cheek.

This is the first time we've had a conversation with each other in two weeks and this is our first time being lovey-ish with each other in two weeks.

"Everything will be alright" he whispered in my ear.