Take Me Back?

Brynn's Pov

End of Warped Tour

-

"Mommy, when is daddy gonna come home?" Jason asked.

"While you're at school, sweetie" I said.

"Can I stay home?" He asked as the bus pulled up.

"No, it's your first day of first grade, you gotta go, love you Jase, have a good day at school" I told him as I put him on the bus.

"Love you too, mommy!" He replied as the bus door slammed shut and the bus drove away.

I'm starting to show a little bit. I'm eleven almost twelve weeks along.

I started to walk back to my mom's house. Ricky already knows that Jason and I aren't at his apartment right now because we broke up, and I took his dog too because I can't just abandon an animal.

I got back to my mom's house. She was sitting in her chair, playing candy crush or some shit.

"Hey mom" I said as I sat down next to her.

"Hey Brynn, Ricky texted you telling you that he'll be at his apartment in about an hour or so" she told me.

"Okay, I guess I'll get Spuds ready to go" I shrugged.

-An hour later-

I knocked on the door of Ricky's apartment. He answered the door and let me in.

"Hey Brynn" he said, hugging me. He held onto me and rubbed my little bump.

"Hey Spuds" he said, scratching his dog's ear.

"Hey Ricky" I stated.

"How far along are you now?" He asked as we sat down in his living room.

"Eleven almost twelve weeks. We should know the gender at the end of October or early November" I replied.

"What are you hoping for?" He asked.

"I don't really care as long as nugget is healthy, but I'd like a little girl because I already have a little boy" I told him.

"Nugget?" He asked.

"Yes, I didn't want to name he or she until we talked about it" I explained.

"Let's not discuss names until we know what you're having" he insisted.

"Okay... What do you wanna talk about?" I asked.

"Well, since I'm home from tour, do you wanna be mine again and I'll be yours and only yours?" He asked.

"Sure, but you have to understand that you have to earn my trust back, you really hurt me when you slept with your ex" I told him.

"I completely understand, all I want is to have you in my arms and to be able to be in Jason's life and be there to watch our little nugget form" he replied.

"Do you want Jason and I to move back in?" I asked.

"Of course" he smiled, kissing me on the lips.

"We'll tell Jason after school" I said.

"Does he know about the baby?" He asked.

"Yep, he's excited to say the least" I told him.