A Wedding and a Concert

Brynn's POV

New Year's Eve

-

"I'm so fucking excited, I get to see Ville's beautiful face in person" Ricky smiled.

"Don't forget that you're about to have a wife, Ricky" I reminded him as I put on my dress. It was a simple black dress that went down to my feet. I wore a thin line of eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. My once black hair is now neon blue.

"I'm allowed to fangirl, dear" Ricky replied as he zipped up the back of my dress.

"Let's not start the whole calling each other dear and honey, Richard" I chuckled as we walked out to Ricky's car. We're in Pittsburgh, right now. We left Jason at my mom's, we're getting ready to go get married.

"We won't, honey" he joked as we got into the car.

"Ass" I mumbled under my breath. We drove out of the hotel parking lot and began to drive to the chapel. We were having a quick wedding and then we were getting ready for the concert.

-after the wedding-

"Oh my god! We get to see their beautiful faces in ten minutes!" Ricky fangirled over the screaming crowd.

"Calm down, babe" I smiled, it was cute seeing him this excited.

"I'm taking a guess that you've never been to a concert?" He asked.

"Never, well besides Warped Tour last summer. When I got into these type of bands, I moved around too much to be able to go to one of those bands' concerts" I shrugged.

"Well, I'm fun to go to concerts with" he told me as HIM got on stage. They started with their song, Heartkiller. Which is my favorite song by them but I love every song by them.

-

The concert finished at around 11:30, and it's 11:59 now, we just got back from the concert. Ricky is still on cloud nine.

"December thirty-first is our wedding anniversary, which is simple enough to remember" Ricky stated as we turned on the TV so we could watch the ball drop in New York City.

"We get to start our new year off as a newly wed couple, Ricky" I told him.

"TEN! NINE! EIGHT! SEVEN! SIX! FIVE! FOUR! THREE! TWO! ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Ricky and I shouted in unison. He pulled me in for our first kiss of the year.

"Happy New Year, baby" Ricky told me, pulling away from our kiss just to give me another kiss after he said that. This kiss turned into WAY more than a kiss, if you catch my drift...