OMG He Went to Jared

Brynn's Pov

Six months later

-

Ricky and I are still trial run dating. Surprisingly enough, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet or even taken me out on a date!

Mom is still in remission.

Jason's lice went away and he's bulked up quite a bit, he can't fit in a toddler's car seat anymore, since he's grown like six or seven inches just from living with me.

Anyway, Jason wants to talk to me, but, we need to get the apartment cleaned up since Ricky is coming home from tour in like an hour.

"Mommy, can I ask you something?" Jason asked as I closed the dishwasher.

"Yeah, Jay-bug" I said.

"Can I call Ricky 'daddy'?" He asked.

"That's completely up to Ricky, honey. Why though? Ricky and I aren't together yet, sweetie" I asked.

"Ricky is a better daddy than daddy was, and you need to tell Ricky that you're his girlfriend or I will!" He told me. Damn, that kid is demanding.

"Or you will do what, Jason?" I heard the familiar voice that belonged to Ricky say as he kneeled down and hugged Jason.

"Mommy better tell you that she is your girlfriend or I will!" Jason said as Ricky went over to me and hugged me.

"Well, okay, I thought she was already my girlfriend" Ricky said.

"You never asked and Jason wants to ask you something" I said.

"What do you need to ask me, Jay?" Ricky asked.

"Can I call you daddy?" Jason asked.

"Only if you want to" Ricky said.

"This daddy is better than the old daddy, mommy" Jason said.

"Well, Jason, can I talk to your mommy alone?" Ricky asked. Jason nodded and ran to his room.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, I know I haven't officially asked you to be my girlfriend, and we've been together for six months, but, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked.

"Yes" I smiled. He grinned and kissed me passionately. He kissed me as if the world was going to end tomorrow.

"Good, because now we don't have to go into extensive details on what we are" he chuckled. I laughed and kissed him again.

"I guess now we're technically a family" I said.