Tattoos

Brynn's Pov

-

"What do you wanna do?" I asked Ricky.

"I don't know, maybe go out to lunch, I was thinking of getting your name tatted onto my chest" he replied.

"How about we do the key and the lock tattoo thing? Like I have the key to your heart, and the key has your name on it and the lock has my name on it" I suggested.

"It's cliche, but you really do have the key to my heart" he admitted.

"Wanna go get this done?" I asked. He nodded and we walked down to his car.

"You know that we have to stay together now, no matter what, right?" He asked as we got into his car.

"As long as you don't cheat again" I shrugged.

"Sounds fair, I don't think I could ever live in a world without you, to be honest" he told me, giving my hand a squeeze as we pulled onto the main road.

"Oh, and we're going to Balz and Ryan Ashley's oddity store because Ryan Ashley does tattoos" he stated.

"Who's Ryan Ashley?" I asked.

"His girlfriend, they're an insanely cute couple" he answered.

"Where's their oddity store?" I asked.

"In Wilkes-Barre" he replied.

-

We got to Balz's oddity store, The Strange and The Unusual and it didn't appear to be very busy. There were maybe one or two people in there that weren't Balz and his girlfriend.

"Welcome to the Stran- hello Ricky, hello woman" a girl with blue eyes and silver hair greeted.

"Ryan, do you mind tatting us today?" Ricky asked.

"Nope! We aren't busy as you can see, so come on back and tell me what you two want" she said. We followed her behind the counter, to a room that had some tattooing equipment in there. She shut the door behind us and told us to sit.

"What do you two want for me to permanently put onto your flesh today?" She asked.

"Well, Brynn and I here have been together for a year today, so we're getting a key and a lock tattooed onto us, she's getting a key with my name on it, since she has the key to my heart. I'm getting a lock with her name tatted onto my chest" he explained.

"Alright, who wants to get poked first?" She asked.

"I'll go first" he insisted.

"Alright, take off your shirt and relax" she said. He obeyed and he stood in front of me and pretended to be a stripper. After he took off his shirt, he sat in the chair and Ryan began to work her magic.

Before I knew it, it was my turn. I held out my arm and she began to work on my tattoo. It stung mildly but it didn't bother me.

Normally, I'm opposed to couples getting each other's names tattooed onto their skin, but this time I'm fine with it for some reason. I think Ricky and I are going to be together for a very long time, so I don't think we have to worry about breaking up, yeah we have our rough patches, but we have to work through it, for Jason, the dogs and us. We can't just think about ourselves if we fight, we have to think about our son. Yes, I said our, because he is our son. Ricky is a better dad than Sam will ever be. Ricky never planned on becoming a father, but he's fine with it. A year ago, he said that he never wants kids but he has a step-son who adores him and a daughter who would have been an amazing daughter.

Hopefully Ricky and I get along for a long time...