Oops

Brynn's Pov

The next morning

-

"Oh my fucking god! That fucking semi just fucking cut us off! Fucking motherfucking bitch!" Ricky yelled as he slammed on the brakes.

"Do you want me to drive?" I asked.

"No. You've been driving all night, you need sleep" he said.

"We can pull over for a bit and sleep" I said.

"Do you really wanna do that?" He asked.

"Well, you need sleep too" I said.

"Okay, the next rest area is right up the road to our right" he said as he merged onto the exit that took us to the rest area.

"When we wake up, I need to call my mom and ask her how she's doing" I said as he parked.

"Okay, I set the alarm for nine thirty so we don't sleep too long" he said as we climbed to the back of my car, it was six o'clock in the morning and still dark out. Oh and we're in Indiana by the way.

We got as comfortable as we could and Ricky wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him. He kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.

-

"I don't wanna wake up, baby" Ricky groaned. I told him that the alarm was going off.

"Baby?" I asked.

"I meant Brynn, the last time I got woke up like this was when I was still with my ex and she woke me up every morning" he said.

"Well, we need to get back on the road, Olson" I said.

"Ugh! Fine" He said as we climbed back to the front, I got into the driver's seat and started the car up.

"Brynn, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"What?" I asked.

"When we get out to Washington, do you wanna stay at a hotel or my parents'? But if we stay at my parents', we have to pretend that we're together or you can't stay because they're weird about my friends" he asked.

"I guess we can pretend to be a couple, but don't kiss me, because we aren't together and we haven't known each other very long" I said as I turned on the windshield wipers.

"So, I can cuddle you, hug you and hold your hand and stuff like that?" He asked.

"Well, yeah, I let you cuddle me when we went to sleep, didn't I?" I asked.

"Yeah, can I hold your hand now?" He asked.

"Don't push it O- FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU DIDN'T NEED TO CUT ME OFF! YOU SAW ME TRYING TO SWITCH LANES!" I screamed as I laid on my horn.

"So, I can't hold your hand right now?" He asked.

"I guess you can, I was kidding about you pushing it" I said, kind of annoyed at traffic. Nobody knows how to fucking drive in this state, or any state, as a matter of fact.

"Oh, okay" he said. His hand found mine and he snaked his fingers in between mine, his thumb lightly rubbing circles into the back of my hand.

"Nobody in this country knows how to fucking drive" I said.

"Even you?" He asked. I took my hand away from his and flicked him off.

"Rude" he said, placing his hand over his chest, pretending to be hurt.

"You'll get over it" I said.

"I like yo- McDonald's. I'm hungry" he said. Weirdo.

"Wait until we get into Illinois, we only have twenty miles left and we've only been on the road for a few minutes" I said.

Ricky's Pov

Wow! Way to go, Richard! You almost told her that you liked her! Even after she said that she wouldn't kiss you! Wow I'm an idiot!

Would it really be that bad if I told her that I liked her?

"You like me, Ricky?" I heard her ask. Shit. Did I say that out loud?

"Yes. You did. Now answer the question." She said.