Well That Was Unexpected

Ricky's Pov

-

"Yes. You did. Now answer the question." Brynn said. She didn't sound very happy either.

"Yes! I do like you, Brynn! I didn't wanna tell you because I knew that you wouldn't feel the same way!" I said.

"I do like you, Ricky, but we've only known each other for a few days!" She said.

"Pull over at this parking area up here" I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"So, we can talk about this" I said as she pulled over.

"Talk" she said.

"I want you Brynn, as crazy as it sounds. I really like you, I've only known you for like three days, but I feel like we have a connection. I'm so fucking attracted to you! Being on this trip and not being able to kiss you or anything like that is kil- oh fuck it!" I said before slamming my lips into hers.

Our lips moved in sync. My tongue glided across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Luckily she let me in. Our tongues battled for dominance.

Her fingers were tangled in my hair, my hands were resting at her hips. My fingers made their way to the top of her sweatpants and began to slide them down. I got them worked halfway down her thigh before I snaked my hands down her underwear.

My fingers rubbed her clit lightly, earning a moan from her. She pulled away.

"Ricky, I want this, but we barely know each other." She said.

"Just this one time? There's nobody in this parking lot and your windows are tinted so dark that nobody can even see through them, we don't have to talk about it" I begged.

"Ricky" She trailed off as I kissed her neck.

"Please?" I asked.

"Fine" she said as we climbed to the back of her car.

-

"Well, thank god your windows are tinted" I said as we climbed back up front.

"Oh and Ricky, tell anybody what we did and I'll have to kill you and you better have used protection because-" she said before I cut her off.

"Relax, Brynn, I know you don't want another kid, and plus, we aren't even together" I told her.

"Well, we could be, it weren't for the fact that I've only known you for a few days" she said as we got back onto the interstate.

"Well, maybe, we can be like, friends with benefits" I suggested.