Hey Mom... I have news...

Brynn's Pov

-

"-Brynn, we're almost at my place, have you told your mom that you're bringing home three puppies and a kid?" Ricky asked as he butted out his cigarette and rolled up the window.

"No, but I probably should. It's like two o'clock in the morning... Can Jason, the pups and I stay at your place tonight and I'll tell her tomorrow morning?" I asked.

"Sure, but you need to treat Jason's hair before you go home" he said.

"I know, I know" I said as I yawned.

-that morning-

"Come on, Jason! Get up! We need to treat your hair!" I said, opening up the blinds

"But why?" He whined, hiding himself from the light. I took his blanket.

"Because you can give other kids lice!" I said. He sat up groggily. I helped him off of the couch and walked him into the bathroom. I have no idea when the last time he had a bath or a shower was, so I'm just gonna go ahead and give him a bath.

I turned on the water, and ran my hand under it to make sure it wasn't too cold or too warm.

"Is this warm enough for you?" I asked. He dipped his finger into the water and nodded his head 'yes'.

"Okay, I'm gonna stand outside the door while you get undressed and into the bath, just call my name when you get into the bath" I said as I walked out, shutting the door behind me.

-

"Mommy!" I heard Jason's voice yell. I walked back into the bathroom and started to wash his greasy ass hair.

-

"Jason, do you want a hair cut?" I asked. He shook his head 'no'.

"Okay, let's go say bye to Ricky and Spuds" I said.

"Ricky, do you wanna smoke a cigarette with me before Jason, the puppies and I go?" I asked.

"Sure" he said. We walked outside to his front porch and smoked.

"Mommy, will we see Spuds and Ricky again?" Jason asked.

"Of course Jase" I said.

"Call or text me when you get home, okay?" Ricky asked. I nodded, he gave me a hug and kissed my cheek. My cheeks reddened at the touch of his lips.

"Be good for your mommy little dude, okay?" He said, kneeling down to Jason's height and giving him a high five.

Now, off to surprise my family.

-

I got home. I unlocked the door and I let Roxy, Stella and Blu in.

Roxy has a pink nose and had white patches all over her silver-blue fur. She has huge paws and is a total sweetheart and is absolutely attached to Jason.

Stella is just pure silver-blue except she has white paws. She's a little shit, but she's a puppy so it's okay. I'm gonna give her to my mom.

And Blu, she's mine. She has blue eyes, the only color she is, is silver-blue for the exception that she has a white stripe on her snout. She has a black nose and won't leave me alone.

Anyways, I let them in.

"MOMMY! THERE'S PUPPIES IN THE HOUSE!" I heard Kyler yell.

"I KNOW! BUT PIXIE AND SARGE AREN'T PUPPIES HONEY!" I heard my mom.

"NO MO- SISSY IS HERE WITH A KID!" He screamed as he jumped into my arms.

Mom and the other three ran out to the front door where Jason and I were.

"Brynne! We missed you- Who is this?" Katie asked.

"Your nephew, Jason. He's six, and stay away from him, he has lice" I said.

"Where'd you get all these puppies from?" Mark asked.

"Well, Jason's dad was very mean and was an alcoholic, so he got arrested and is going to be locked up for fifteen years, there was four puppies but Ricky wanted the only male, Spuds. I was gonna give you guys that one right there, Stella since Blu is attached to me and Roxy is very protective of Jason" I said, pointing to Stella.

"Ooh! A puppy and a grandson! This day just can't get any better!" Mom said, picking up Stella and hugging Jason.

"I'm glad you're not mad that I brought three more dogs into the house and another kid. I need to talk to you though, mom" I said.