Meeting the Guys

Brynn's Pov

The next day

-

"Brynn. Brynn. Brynn. Brynn. Brynn." Ricky repeated as he poked my face to wake me up.

"What, Richard?" I snapped.

"My band mates are here and they wanna meet you and Jason" he said.

"Can you tell them to give me like ten minutes, so I can get dressed, brush my hair and WAKE UP?" I asked, clearly irritated from being rudely awoken by Rick.

"Yeah, babe" he said before kissing me. I got out of bed, threw on something random and brushed my hair. There, I'm done getting ready for the day.

Now to get Jason dressed.

I walked out of Ricky and I's room to Jason's room. I got to his room and he wasn't in there, he's probably with Ricky.

I walked out to the living room and saw Jason sitting in one of Ricky's bandmate's laps, the bandmate was bald and had large plugs in his ears and had angel bites.

"I didn't know Ricky had a kid" A tall, slender male with snake bites and a labret in his lip and had drawn on eyebrows said.

"Not my kid, Chris" I heard Ricky's voice say.

"Why was he calling you daddy then?" 'Chris' asked.

"His real dad is a piece of shit" Ricky said.

"Like, whose kid is he?" A guy with short curly-ish hair asked.

"My girlfriend's" Ricky said, walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

"Woah. You have a girlfriend? You said you weren't gonna date again after you left Jessica" Chris said. I gave Ricky the 'we need to talk later' look.

"Yeah, she officially became my girlfriend yesterday, but we've had a thing going on for the last six months" Ricky said.

"Ricky, when are you going to introduce me to your friends?" I asked.

"Oh. Now, I guess. Uh... The tall one is Chris, the bald one is Josh or Balz, the one with the scraggly hair is Devin or Ghost, the one with short slicked back hair is Ryan and the one with curly-ish short hair is Vinny" he said.

"I'm Brynn" I said.

"You look a little young to have a kid" Chris said.

"I'm twenty-five years old, and I just got him back" I said.

"What do you mean 'just got him back'?" Devin asked.

"His real father is an ass- an abusive, alcoholic ass at that" I told them.

"Is that why there are three pitbulls running around?" Balz asked.

"Yes, they were getting abused along with my son" I said.

"Well, his dad sounds like a jerk" he said.