Sweet Temptation

Thank you for reading Enjoy 😉

Chapter 25

Sweet Temptation

Tess

"Now this is what I'm talking about!" Grinning over my shoulder at the bride to be, I can't be happier than I am at this moment. I've been needing a night to just let loose and relax for the last year. I felt so confined and claustrophobic in this new life I have. I'm tied up inside and can't seem to find my rhythm.

I love Lance and Bri but I was thrust into a huge family when I was used to being alone. I was forced to run away from Lance when I found out I was pregnant because my father thought it was best. I didn't even get to say goodbye or tell him we had a child together. I failed him and I regret it so much. I ran away from my family, I abandoned my child to them. I allowed my father to take her away without really fighting for her. Another regret, failure on my shoulders. I know I'll fail them again, I do better on my own.

I was an anonymous student for the three years prior to Lance discovering me again and a lowly massage therapist before that. I didn't have the press watching me, or a daughter who was constantly wanting attention. I could go to the bar and get drunk or get a little rowdy without being criticized in the news. It was just me and I really liked that life. This just reminds me too much of the life I had as the senator's out of control daughter. I really don't want to know I'm failing again. I just need to escape for a little while.

"Come on girlies! Let's find your.... oh... my!" There on the stage is Breyden stripping down to his boxers. All sinew muscles, those abs, arms and damn those pecs! It's suddenly very hot in here. Fanning my face from the sudden bout of heatstroke I'm hit with I look behind me at Laney. "You're sleeping with that? Damn girl, how are you walking straight?"

Laney's eyes grew big as saucers. Apparently she's not used to being asked about her sex life. If I was doing that boy, I guarantee he would be tied up to my bed and not released. Laney looks around us and she seems a bit lost, the dancers and waitresses are hooting and hollering at Breyden and the other guys on the stage. Caleb and Zee are on one side with Tyler grinding it up, Fitz and Cam have a few girls giggling and reaching for them while the others are scattered all following Breyden's lead, including Blake and sweet Matt. Laney looks extremely uncomfortable and very out of place as her eyes darted around unsure of what to do.

"Come on! Lover boy needs to know you're here." Grabbing her wrist I drag her, arguing the entire time that we should leave them be and she just wants to go home.

As I reach the stage I look around for the other girls to see what happened to them. Chelsea is slowly making her way with Quinn closer to us, their heads together as they move like they're encouraging each other to keep going. Then I see Regan next to me digging in her purse and pulling out what I can only assume as ever bill she can find before waving several in the air as she yells out to the boys.

"Hell yeah! Take it off!" She laughs looking over at Quinn who looks as uncomfortable as Laney. I see Cam makes his way to the edge of the stage moving his hips slowly in a circle right in front of her. "That's it baby! Come for mama!"

"Oh my God... Matt!" Chels says just loud enough for me to hear her. "Oh wow, I didn't know he could do that."

Turning as I burst out laughing I see her face has turned bright red. Matt spots her immediately and jumps off the stage right in front of us. Those big innocent eyes get wide as Matt, half undressed reaches for her pulling her into his arms and kissing her cheek. She buries her face into the crook of neck and Matt grins.

She's one lucky doll

"Sweetheart? What are you doing here?" Matt looks really concerned cupping her face getting her to to look at him.