Santa and His Elves

Thank you for reading Enjoy

Chapter 30

Santa and His Elves

Mature content readers advised

Laney

Our honeymoon was perfect. Long languid mornings in bed making love as we woke, late breakfasts before walking through the vineyard hand in hand then romantic dinners on the deck with wine tasting and gourmet meals before ending our nights making love into the late hours. It was everything I could have dreamed of, romance in a perfect setting, relaxing and entertaining learning about the vineyard but unfortunately too short.

Way too short

The following couple weeks have flown with Emma having her baby and finals finishing up at school. I requested a new visa and a duplicate of the current one as we were instructed. Winter break is upon us, shopping and family fills each day with fun and laughs. We've been through a turbulent fall and now things are behind us with a better future for us ahead.

Christmas Eve everyone gathered at Georgia's. She was adamant that we come as well. Breyden's father stayed after the wedding while Georgia made certain his mother returned to New York. It's been odd for Breyden to see his father with Georgia, but I feel it's best for them all. Both Georgia and Jim are happy and that's all that matters.

Everyone is on break for the month now for the holidays and we are still living at Georgia's. I've moved all my things into Breyden's room so Jim could take my room. Not that I wasn't sleeping there before, but now it's permanent.

Georgia seems to enjoy having everyone under her roof. The constant crashing and laughing, cooking and games between adults and children have filled the walls with love and family. No one is left out, each of us have extended this family and joined it with open arms.

My Christmas morning's have always been simple and quiet. Small with my grandparents but special. This morning began with frantic banging and children screaming down the hall. I was quick to wake up to the shrieks and laughter racing up and down outside our door.

"Wake up! Wake up! Santa's been here! Santa's been here!" The sweet voices of Bri, Aiden and Maddie filled the hall waking everyone in the house. There were groans from some, giggles from others and still the mother's tried to calm the children to go back to their rooms.

Breyden rolled over wrapping his arms around me from behind. His naked body spooned tightly against mine. His lips grazed sleepily over my shoulder as we slowly began to stir. His morning wake up call pressed against my rear end and was anxious to start the day.

"Santa can come one more time if his girl has been really good." Breyden teases rubbing into my heat as he lifts my leg over his before sliding in.

"Ya don't think they'll miss us down there?" I breathed in pants as he stroked slowly in and out. My breath puffing against the sheet.

"Don't care, baby. Still on honeymoon time. Oh fuck, you feel so good." Breyden begins gripping my hip and speeding up his thrusts as I push back into him, taking him deeper.

Harder and deeper each thrust fills me until he rolls me to my stomach, desperate for release he pulls my hips into the air and pounds into me. My hands flex open grabbing the sheet and squeezing it into my fists. Muffling my screams into the mattress as I climb and fall over each crest. Breyden's morning ritual has become one of my favorite ways to start the day.

We shower together and dress quickly as the pounds on our door continue with adults now joining in. I laugh as Georgia is the next to take a turn.

"We know what y'all are doing in there. We're all celebrating out here too, and I do have a key darlings. Either ya get dressed and get out here or I start sending in the troops!" She calls through the door.