live

3 hours later - narrator

She stood in the middle of Kairi's room. Her arms crossed across her chest, her fingers slightly digging into her palms. Anyone in a miles radius could tell that she was mad at the five boys in the room. They were all to apprehensive to say a word to her.

As Alvaro plucked up the courage to speak on the elephant in the room, the girl's loud voice began to yell, "So you wanted to not tell me? Oh yeah! Let's just leave Ava in the dark? Because that's fun?" She began ranting- her words reaching them all. They all avoided her eye contact in an attempt to not speak on the situation.

"Ava look we were going to tell you. I swear on my life we were. But it's hard to tell you, you could be a clout chaser." Roshaun started. For a second- Ava considered what he had to say but her fury easily over powered it. "No. No it really wasn't man. See- Ava we are famous. Oh no your right that was hard." She screamed louder than the first time. They all stayed silent again. Mattia was angry as well, she didn't understand that it's hard to tell someone.

"Look Ava. I get it ok, I honestly why your mad. I understand I would be mad too. But listen it's hard to tell to simply tell someone, about it. We were scared that you would look at us differently or treat us differently. And even though I just met you not long ago. We all care for you ok. So for fucks sake stop being dramatic because I really need to pee and this is taking forever." Mattia ranted. Everyone stopped in fear of his sudden words- but Ava stopped at stared at the boy. Alejandro, Kairi, Alvaro and Roshaun all watched them waiting for someone to say or do something.

For what felt like hours no one moved a millimetre but then Ava walked to Mattia and threw her arms around his neck and cuddled into him. Mattia glanced at the boys, who mimed for him to hug her back. He looked down at the girl, and decided to hug her back. "Sorry. I'm so sorry." She whispered to him but the others could probably hear. "I know I am too." Her responded, as he spoke into her hair.

"Ok this is sweet and all but can you like stop fucking in my room?" Kairi interrupts. Mattia let go of Ava and looked at Kairi before giving him the middle finger. Ava simply giggled and jumped on top of Kairi before singing. "Kairi. K-k-kairi." She sang to him making everyone giggle. "Let's go live!"