small

march 17th, saturday 13:20

I looked into my mirror again smoothing our my clothes again. I think I looked ok, I was wearing black ripped jeans and a blue crop top and my favourite white jacket. I glanced at the time on my wrist, it was 13.23. I sighed I had to meet the boys at Alejandro's house at 2 so I still had a while before I had to leave so I picked up phone and started blasting music.

I dropped on my bed and tried to steady my breathing. I saw my phone light up due to a notification- it was 12:45. Oh shit, I better leave. My drive to Alejandro's house consisted of me being worried about meeting them. Well I have met them before but going to his house! Oh my I could be getting killed, I should definitely turn around. "You have arrived at your destination." blasts through my range rover. I look up to see I'm outside a house. I park up and take a deep breath before opening the door.

I knock a couple times and take a step back waiting for someone to answer

I knock a couple times and take a step back waiting for someone to answer. I hear the door swing open and a hand pulls me into the house before slamming the door close. This is it i'm going to get killed, I knew it was bad why did I come here? "Sorry, It's just that Mattia will be here an minute." Roshaun explains while the other three boys tans next to him. I nod before taking of my shoes and jacket. Wait. Mattia? Who the hell is that? "Wait Mattia?" I asked them. They all nod and I see Kairi smile widen.

"Who's Mattia?" I asked. They all stood frozen before bursting out laughing. "It's lover boy, that is his name." I flush red at Alvaro's statement, they really need to chill with the lover boy. "He will be here any minute let's go chill in my room." Alejandro explains as he and the boys run up the stairs. As they run I notice Kairi and Alejandro are wearing matching hoodies.

When I step into Alejandro's room I see the boys chilling all over the place. "Um quick question. Why are Kairi and Alejandro matching?" I asked as I took a seat on his bed. Alvaro looks up at me, "They are dating." My eyes widen at this as I turn my head to Kai and Alejandro who were on the floor. Alejandro jumps up and starts laughing while pointing at Alvaro. "Shut yo ass up! We aren't dating, swear." He explains. I nod, "mhm mhm" I whisper to Alvaro making his burst out in giggles.

"If anything Mattia and Kairi are dating." Roshaun says relaxed as he continues to scroll while sitting in Alejandro's gaming seat. Wait what? Dating? They brought me to their house to set me up with a boy who is already dating someone. Oh and not to mention, is gay? The other boys look at roshaun then me before shaking their head. "They arent. Kairi is to small." Alvaro says making Kairi through a pillow at his head.

"He is pretty small."