awkward

It was the next day, the sun had just risen at only 6:30

It was the next day, the sun had just risen at only 6:30. Ava and Mattia were still wrapped up together in her silk sheets. Her her torso leaning against Mattia's, along with her head on his chest. Her right leg swung over his, as his arm snakes around her protectively. Ava began to wake up her eyes slowly opening to her surroundings, she smiled at the boy underneath her as she watched him secretly.

"Mattia." The girl whispered in his ear, attempting to wake the boy up. He slightly woke up, his eyes not opening but only turning to snuggle back into Ava. A hushed mhm coming from his mouth as he hid in her neck. "Go back to sleep babe." He said to her before pulling her closer into his body. She immediately went red at the pet name, but decided to cuddle back into him as well.

"Aw? So y'all fucking now?" A voice yelled out to the two bodies on the bed

"Aw? So y'all fucking now?" A voice yelled out to the two bodies on the bed. Mattia groaned and pushed his head out of the pillow, his eyes adjusting to see his 4 friends in Ava's room. "What the fuck?" He asked the mom, the shock making him wake up. "What? We couldn't find you so we came to where you would be." Roshaun explained while pointing at the girl in her bed, still asleep. "Yeah. We went to your house." Kairi added on, while he was scrolling through TikTok. Mattia felt a body move next to him, he glanced over to see Ava.

She was reaching over to Mattia, her arms trying to find him. When her arms found his legs she moved her head into his lap, looping her arms around his waist. "Shh Mattia." She said. His hand found her her head, and began stroking her hair. Mattia looked up after a moment to see the boys looking at him smugly. "Care to explain?" Alejandro joked, pointing at the teens. "Mattia?" Ava asked sleepily, sitting up while rubbing her eyes. "Ale? Alvaro? Roshaun? Kai?" She asked alarmed when she saw them.

"Wassup." Roshaun exclaimed from her vanity chair while eating cheetos. Ava blushed at the to
bought that there were 5 boys in her room. And one in her bed. She smiled at them before rushing into her en-suite bathroom.

 She smiled at them before rushing into her en-suite bathroom

2,569 likes @ avarxsseThat awkward moment when you woke up with five boys in your room 😎 #killmern

2,569 likes
@ avarxsse
That awkward moment when you woke up with five boys in your room 😎 #killmern

load comments...

@ user: you living that y/n life huh?

@ avarxsse: fr I think they are buying me 🤠

@ alejandrorosario: can you come out now?

@ avarxsse: nope still embarrassed ☺️

@ user: oh so she with the jersey boys 😳

@ user: who looks that good when they wake up?

@ mattiapolibio: don't be fooled she's been in their for an hour, pretty sure she showered

@ kairi: bro come out we are going mcdonald's

@ acacrxsse: ugh

@ emily: so pretty babe 😻
liked by avarxsse