douche

2 DAYS LATER

2 DAYS LATER

"DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO LEAVE tomorrow?" Ava asked Kio who was currently under her as a he laid her body on him. Kio nodded, then kissed her forehead softly. "I'm sorry baby, i do." He comforted while she lay in his arms, in her bed. Kio was leaving tomorrow morning to fly back to LA and Ava was currently distressed that he had to leave. Her friends really liked leaving her.

Ava and Kio has grown closer over the past two days he had been in New Jersey however they hadn't kissed or anything as such. But they have acted heavily like a couple; whether it was dates or holding hands. She did think that they were technically exclusive. "I don't want you to go." She sighed while snuggling into his chest further. Kio chuckled and began to run his fingers through her hair, in the darkness.

"Goodnight." Kio whispered to her after she began to lean her weight on him more. Ava whispered goodnight back before she fell asleep in Kio's arms, but she was deep down wishing they were someone else's arms.

AVA'S ALARM WOKE HER UP at the normal time of 9am, it was saturday so she snuggled back into bed not worrying about the time

AVA'S ALARM WOKE HER UP at the normal time of 9am, it was saturday so she snuggled back into bed not worrying about the time. It took her moment but she realised her bed felt colder than it did last night, so she let her eyes open fully then turned to the other side of the bed. She expected Kio to be there but in reality no one was. She sat up and looked around for a sign of Kio, but there was none he was gone with all of his things.

What? She thought as she got out of bed, she made her way downstairs to see if he was downstairs but there was again no one. She rolled her eyes in clear anger as she walked over to the kitchen. Ava day on the stool and drew out her phone to facetime someone. "Avaa! My favourite! I miss you!" Avani screeched as she's placed her phone on the window still in her house.

Ava smiled at the phone, while she also placed her phone against the window still. "Hey Avani! I missed you too!" She smiled happily, trying to mask her anger and annoyance. Avani frowned and stopped doing her hair, to turn to the phone. "Sus." is all she said making Ava roll her eyes. "Imma kill Kio." Ava started out of camera view.

"What did that dumb bitch do now?" Her friend complained, Ava laughed and moved back into the view. "He left this morning with no words, dumb bitch behaviour!" She exclaimed as she bit her nails in nervousness, or anger she didn't know yet. Avani rolled her eyes and began doing her makeup once more. "I'm sorry babe but he's a douche. I never like him ever- but sorry i never told you. I think you should forget him. But hey, he may call you?"

"Yeah maybe?" Ava said, she just wanted to get her mind of what happened and if anything leave her house for today. "I gotta go babe. Anthony wants to go get food." Avani said before ending the facetime. Ava sat on the stool still, and began to think who she could hang out with today. There wasn't many options, so she drew her phone out again and opened messages.

ava lava
hey, it's been a while
wanna hang out today?
read 9:21am

alavroitano
time and place.

@ avarxsee: cute enough to wear out lmk!

load comments...

@ user1: yessir

@ user2: like where you going?

@ avarxsee: out with my friends

@ alvaro.romero: it's adequate now get here

@ avarxsee: great, can i bring my sister?

⤷  @ alvaro.romero: yes, ale is bringing his

@ mattiapolibio: your so beautiful it's crazy

@ avarxsee: i said ooh i said i know i know i know

@ kiocyr: beauty. stunning

@ roshaun: we are waiting for you, come to alvaros