safe

MATTIA AND AVA HAD BEEN driving for about 20 minutes now to a nearby diner, that they knew about

MATTIA AND AVA HAD BEEN driving for about 20 minutes now to a nearby diner, that they knew about. They hadn't spoke a lot a few comments hear and their but eventually they would have to speak about the elephant in the room. "We are nearly here." Mattia said after a while as they began to edge nearer to their destination. Ava nodded mutely trying not to meet his eye contact.

"Your going to have to speak to me eventually you know, Av". He spoke softly, hoping he wouldn't enrage her too much. Ava's eyes stayed rooted on the car floor, "I know." She spoke barely above a whisper. Mattia decided to leave it alone until later on so he just continued to drive in silence. "You really hurt me badly Mattia. You know?" She decided to say, they had to address the issue at one point or another. "I know, Av. And i'm sorry really sorry- I should have never gone near Cynthia after what we had or what we were about to have." He admitted to her open-heartily.

She finally glanced discreetly at him, to see his eyes seemed oddly puffy and red; as if he had cried. "Why Mattia? Why did you do it? Their had had to be a reason." Ava asked inquisitively, just as Mattia pulled into the 60's style diner. He refrained from answering until his car was parked opposite the diner. "I'm going to tell you everything." He stated, with no sign of regret.

"The day we arrived at Social Bash Cynthia texted me and asked to hang out with her in her room- I knew what she was aiming for so I said no. The boys and I decided to go into Josh Richards room instead. We had been in their for a while then while we were posting tik toks; I saw you had posted. They started teasing me about you but then Josh pulled his phone out to show me dms between you both. I was stupid and believed them."

"I was jealous, so fucking jealous of him. That he could talk to you like that, like you guys were a thing. So i thought I could make you jealous; so i was irrational and went into her room and said i wanted to hang. We took a picture and that was it, I knew you would see it so i left. No touching or kissing." He finished, he shyly looked to Ava to see her reaction.

"Mattia. Your so stupid." She laughed coldly, Mattia chuckled slightly as well. "I don't even know who Josh Richards is, listen you shouldn't have dont it but to some extent I understand why you done it. So from now on we are friends- not a couple or exclusive." Ava decided to forgive him- he made a mistake any good human makes them.

Mattia's eyes became glossy as he jumped out of his drivers seat. Ava watched him run to the other side in confusion, but then her door opened. He grabbed her hand lightly and pulled her out of the car into his body. His arms wrapped over her shoulders, his eyes closed as if he was savouring the moment. "Thank you. Thank you so much." He cried, into Ava's hair. She didn't say anything back but she leaned into him, where she felt safe.

@ roadmanmattia: thanks to timer on iphone 🥺

@ user1: so y'all are back together then?

@ user2: so we all know that's ava right?

@ avarxsee: before the comments- we aren't dating

@ avanioncrack: aww, look after her please 🥺

@ cynthiaparkerr: what is this?

@ cityboyalejandro: yes big boy mattia

@ kairi.premium: alexa play that should be me

premium: alexa play that should be me