rat

@ ava

@ ava.exclusive: only reason i'm smiling 😚✌️

@ user1: mattia is a rat a big fat rat. 🐀

@ ava.exclusive: ooohhh i said i know i know i know

@ avani: well he has a fat neck so who needs him?

@ user2: lol cynthia the dirty mouse ass

@ ava.exclusive: fr! i can manage by myself, don't need a dirty boy

@ roshaun.diah: when she acts hard but cried >>

@ kairi: i cried too

@ ava. exclusive: of course i cried. i did like him a lot and i thought he was gonna be a good person for me but nevermind.

@ user3: well you got clout so you should be grateful

@ mariano.castano: well maybe you should move on?

@ ava.exclusive: maybe i should?

@ roadmanmattia: woah, now mar huh?

@ user4: why would you care, go put your tongue back down cynthia's throat.

@ user5: we don't stan racists in this household

@ avani: or homophobics

@ roadmanmattia: call me

@ ava.exclusive: no

@ katie.pego: are you ok?

@ alejandrorosario: hey 😏

@ user6: when she is bad >>>

MATTIA SAT ON HIS bed which he was sharing with Kairi

MATTIA SAT ON HIS bed which he was sharing with Kairi. However, Kairi objected to sleeping next to him, after the picture was posted. Mattia kept his head down as he avoided looking at Cynthia who stood in his room. "You can't avoid me baby. It's meant to be." She said as if she was bored, while she began edging closer to him.

Even though he couldn't see her he moved further back on the bed to avoid her touch. He couldn't speak or acknowledge the fact that he had hurt Ava. He knew it was fucked up in his head, but one of the boys on the tour, Josh Richards, had shown Mattia DM's he and Ava had shared. Mattia was mad that he had embarrassed him like that especially in front of all his friends. So he thought that taking a picture with Cynthia, who was overly desperate, would change her mind.

"Get away from me." He said with no emotion in his voice, but anyone could notice the sadness in his voice. "Mattia, you picked me, Ava is out the picture. Do you think she would want you now?" She threatened him while getting closer to him with every word. He placed his head back into his palms as wet tears began to soak his hands. Cynthia noticed this and began to smirk bigger. Her plan was working easily.

Cynthia stormed over to Mattia and sat herself down on his lap her hands pushing him flat down on the bed. Mattia tried to push her off trying not to hurt her as he done it. "Get of me!" He yelled after a few seconds of trying to get her of him. Her laughed drowned the room until the door to the room opened. Cynthia turned, still on Mattia to see the jersey boys standing there.

"I didn't touch her I swear!" Mattia exclaimed as if he was a child. The boys didn't move an inch as Cynthia hurried to get off him and run out the room. Mattia looked at them pleadingly as they still hadn't spoke to him. "We know we were outside." Alvaro explains as they walked over to comfort their friend. "I messed up." He cried into Alejandro's shoulder as they rubbed his back. They looked at Mattia, and back at one another, before speaking. "Yeah you did."