bitch i got ur man

"SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" ALEJANDRO complained from the opposite side of Kairi's room

"SO FUCKING ANNOYING!" ALEJANDRO complained from the opposite side of Kairi's room. Ava looked up from Mattia's shoulder, to see him rolling his eyes exaggeratedly. "What?" Alvaro questioned, whilst looking down at his phone.

Alejandro turned his phone to Alvaro, "They keep bugging me about going live, but I can't because of Ava and Mattia." He complained stuffing his phone back into his pants huffing. Roshaun laughed as Mattia sat up just like Ava had done. "What do you mean because of me and Ava." He scoffed.

Ava naturally leaned back into his side and almost like a robot he automatically but his arm over her shoulder before pulling her into him. Kairi looked over to see them right next to each other, and discreetly tapped Roshaun so he could see. "Because you guys just became civil again and those will be the only questions." Alejandro explained.

Ava frowned and spoke up, "No just go live. Just ignore don't make it more blatant than it needs to be. We're only friends." She explained calmly. Alejandro looked at her for a second before deciding to go live as well.

ALEJANDRO ROSARIO IS NOW LIVE!

"hey guys!" ale screamed into the camera, while smiling his famous smile. the views began to role in fast; as the boys sat in the camera view and ava of course. "Ask questions. I'm bored." Alvaro smiled from behind ale.

ava is back baby!

ava can you show yourself

roshaun move you tall fucking tree

bro ava talks to them ?

katie + alejandro?

"hey whores! what's fucking up?" ava greeted as she randomly sat on Mattia's lap; mattia looked up in shock to her face to see that she hadn't changed her face. Mattia glanced over at Roshaun to see him looking at Ava as well, laughing almost. "...Yeah we are friends again!" she screeched her arms looping around mattia's neck and squishing their cheeks against one another.

His hands found her waist and held her against him almost instantly. "Katie? Who's that?" She asked, moving her cheek away from Tia's , Kairi smirked and patted Alejandro on the back. "This man's crush." He explained. Alejandro's face grew red and he pushed Kairi's hand of him. "She's my friend." He explained to the live and Ava.

"Yeah a friend you like." Mattia snorted and threw his head back. They all turned to look at him so when he put his head back up he felt several eyes on him. "What?" He questioned. "As if your one to speak." Alvaro quipped, making the comments in the live go crazy.

woah

two people exposed in one live mad

are y'all going playlist (new jersey one)

cynthia could never lol!

"Yes we are, even Ava." Roshaun smiled- moving forward into the camera. "Come see me baby!" Ava screamed jumping up and clapping her hands together. She was excited to see anyone and everyone, even if they weren't there for her.

cynthiaparkerrr: mattia baby ❤️

"No. He ain't your baby. He ain't mine either but let's make an educated guess at whos he's gonna be cause you thinking it's not someone who begins with a c? So take a guess." Ava stayed coldly knowing cynthia was watching her on the live. Mattia watched her along with the boys; he smirked and pulled her closer.

 Mattia watched her along with the boys; he smirked and pulled her closer

@ ava

@ ava.rxsee: haha bitch i got your man! @ cynthia

@ ava.rxsee: next time don't test me. 😘

@ mattiapolibio: whos that?

@ ava.rxsee: maybe you?

@ user1: baddest bitch ever

@ user2: @ her then?

@ ava.rxsee: @ cynthiaparkerr xxx

@ alejandrorosario: bold. very bold.

@ mattiapolibio: and?

@ kairi: that hand is in a very inappropriate place

@ ava.rxsee: periodt 😘

@ roshaun.diah: bitch i don't care about your mans

@ ava.rxsee: i dont give a fuck 💀

@ ava.rxsee: he is touching my tit and what don't get jealous cause i got ur mans 😘

rxsee: he is touching my tit and what don't get jealous cause i got ur mans 😘