hood rat wannabes

mattiapolibio is now going live!

"ay! get the fuck of me gay ass" Alejandro screamed as Alvaro sat on his lap. Alvaro landed on the floor, next to Mattia and Roshaun. Ava looked over at the boys, biting her lip trying to the draw attention to herself. "Wassup bois!" Mattia screeched into the camera, making Kairi wince and slap the back of Mattia's head. Mattia stopped reading the comments and turned around to Kairi- who was on the bed.

"I don't think you want to do that bruv." Mattia said in a English accent. I tried to swallow my laugh but failed. Making the boys look at me as I let out a bellowed laugh at them.

who's that?

that ain't robert tf?

ayo, you gotta girl!

show her on camera

^^

^^

"Ayo Ava they wanna see your face!" Roshaun yelled as all the boys looked at me. I shook my head vigorously but they all began screaming for me to come over. "No!" I mouthed at them. Until Alvaro jumped up and walked over to me. "Please!" He begged, with a slight pout on his lips. I sighed and got up to the camera. "Hey." I said, as if I was happy, but I really wasn't.

she's so pretty!

ooh, is that alvaro's girl? 👀

eww

why you hanging out with that

she's looks stinky 💀

this ain't it

homie hopper?

She read the comments, some what expecting hate but not this bad of a response. She saw the boys look over at her, out of the corner of her eye- but they didn't say anything. "ava come here." Mattia said, to ava and when she looked down his arms were open. She fell into his arms, as the group of 6 stood around the camera facing Kairi's door. "Bust in a 40 spin on your shorty." Kairi sung terribly. "Don't leave a cada!" Alejandro joined in. Ava looked at the boys who were singing a New York song.

"How the hell do you know that song?" She asked them, as a new yorker she was mad that some hood wannabes were singing that song. "Everyone knows it, 22Gz?" Roshaun said as if it was obvious. She snorted then turned back to the camera. "As a new yorker, I am disgraced some hood rat wannabes are tryna steal our song." She said to no one in particular. "Your from New York?" Mattia asked from behind her.

yessir

HOOD RAT WANNABES 💀

yes we love a new yorker baby

new york girls eat shit

polo.boyy: facts, shoot 30

She laughed at the last comment on the live before nodding, "word to mums." She said in a new york accent. Behind her the boys stood dazed and confused. "Ok, I know your a new yorker but that shits wack. Speak English!" Alvaro yelled, making her laugh. "You jealous you ain't a new yorker. New jersey peeps are just people who wanna be from New York."

facts

cap

she's funny 💀

polo boy's sister?

i like her