sleeping

Ava began to wake up after her sleep, her eyes were still heavy from her nap

Ava began to wake up after her sleep, her eyes were still heavy from her nap. But she attempted to open them in order to see where the noise was coming from. "Her dress is so pretty!" She heard a familiar girl voice say, without opening her eyes to much she tried to look over at her sister. Her heart immediately softened, she saw her little sister on Mattia's lap under her favourite blanket. Mattia was looking at her little sister his hand on her upper arm as he listened to her speak.

Emiliana's hair was being comed through with Mattia's fingers- her mouth constantly moving as she spoke to Mattia. Ava knew her sister was never completely comfortable around new people so this was totally bizarre to her. Ava felt as if she was watching them for to long so she sat up in from her sleeping position. Mattia's eyes instantly looked over to Ava, his arm still around Emiliana; he smiled at Ava and nudged her sister to gain her attention.

Emiliana looked up to see her sister awake, she ran to Ava and jumped on her her small arms hanging around her neck. "Ava! I met Mattia, guess what he is Italian! Like daddy." She giggled her voice muffled by Ava's hair. Ava hugged her sister back and nodded. "I know hunny, are you hungry?" Emiliana released from her grip standing back on her feet. "No Mattia made me nuggets!" She screeched loudly and looked over at him again.

Ava also looked over to him, seeing him smiling at the two sisters. Mattia and his brother was also close, he knew how important a sibling bond was to them. "I'm going to bed!" Emiliana announced before kissing Ava and Mattia's cheek as she dashed up the stairs leaning the two teens alone. It was silent for a moment until Ava spoke up. "Thank you Mattia honestly." He smiled and slipped over to sit next to her, his arm leaning on the back of the couch. "I like your sister. She reminds me of you." He whispered into her ear.

Ava's face went red, along with her ears. Mattia, has only known her for a short time but has a massive impact on her already. He was watching her as she looked at her feet. He already knew he liked her a lot but he couldn't trust himself when it came to girls he never knew how to stay loyal. As stupid as it sounds. Eventually her hazel eyes met his again and once more they became the only people in the world. "Let's go to sleep. Do you want to sleep in my room?" She asked him softly, hand lying on his knee. He nodded and lightly grasped her hand pulling him to her room.

"You can wear some of my dads sweatpants if you want?" Ava asked him as she selected her night wear, also thinking of Mattia. "Yes please." He replied, in a haze as he watched in awe as the girl done simple actions. She placed a pair of grey sweats next to Mattia and slipped into the bathroom allowing him to change. "I'm ready. You can come out." He announced a couple of minutes later, she almost instantly left the bathroom and layed in her bed along side Mattia.

Mattia lay his head on her chest, attempting to do so without crushing her. Her petite hand lost in his jungle of hair, slowly pulling his hair occasionally in time with his hand as it rubbed her stomach also. Then as time went by the two teens fell asleep in each other's arms. Yet to know the outcome will of tomorrow.