die bitch

respectthedripmavis my most loyal reader

IT WAS JUST PAST 2AM WHEN SOMEONE opened her door, to her bedroom. Ava pounced up from her sheets to glance at the door, surprised to only see her little sister. Emiliana was wearing her favourite pyjamas and holding her bear, from her early childhood. "What's wrong baby?" Ava asked as she began to turn the light on, and adjust to the brightness. Emiliana turned around while pointing downstairs, "Someone is knocking on the door." She stated.

Ava's face creased in confusion, as she let herself get out of her bed. "Go sit in my bed, i'll be back ok?" Ava whispered to her sister when she got close enough. Her sister followed her instructions and got in her bed immediately, happy to be in Ava's silky sheets. Ava tip-toed down the stairs until she reached her front door, she leaned forward to see through the peep hole.

And there stood Mattia. He was wearing a black tracksuit, his hoodie pulled up over his head, his eyes clearly puffy and red. And even though Ava was mad at him she wanted to hug him and comfort him. But she knew she couldn't do that to herself or to him by giving him a second chance. So she ripped her face of emotion then opened the door to face the boy. He drew his eyes up to see his girl standing in a tank top and shorts- Ava.

"You can't be here, Mattia." She said after a few seconds of silence. She avoided his eye contact as here eyes remained on the floor. He flinched at the nickname- she never called him Mattia she had always called him Tia. He missed it. He nodded and tried to steady his breathing again, as he felt his tears well up in his eyes.

"I-i know you don't want to see me and I just wanted to speak to you one last time. I did really like you fuck I was probably even nearly loved you, Av. And I fucked it over, big time. I'm sorry. So sorry. I understand that you would never want to speak to me ever again- but if you can possibly think about it, please." He cried, tears now falling down his face. She looked up to meet his eyes, her heart swelling at the thoughts of him crying- over her.

"Tia, you hurt me so badly. I cried for hours- over you someone I thought I could trust. You kissed her or whatever the posted it knowing it would hurt me. Why?" She asked him, her eyes returning to the floor; her arms cuddling herself as the cold began to sweep into the house. He nodded and closed his eyes to refrain the rush of tears that were threatening to fall out. "But what about Jos-" He began to say until she interrupted him.

"No, Tia. I understand but time. I need time. Your a fucking asshole and a dickhead. And I hate you so much. But I still like you- so leave and I'll think, ok?" she concluded. He stopped confused as to why she stopped him speaking but he nodded as he turned to walk back into the night. Ava placed her hand on the door knob to close it but then Mattia's voice stopped her.