do i look ok?

mattiacan you be ready for 4 i'll pick you up ok?

mattia
can you be ready for
4 i'll pick you up ok?

ava
ok, see you then

AVA SAT ON HER BED WATCHING netflix it was two and she was going to get ready soon, to meet Mattia. It would be the first time she was going to see him after the incident so she was fairly scared on how it was going to go. About half an hour later she decided to get ready, her hair fell down her shoulders and she wore a simple black crop top and grey sweats. She wasn't looking to impress anyone though.

"Ava?" Emiliana asked walking in with her teddy bear in her hand, Ava turned from doing her makeup on her vanity to see her little sister. "You look pretty." She smiled walking over to her sister, Ava opened her arms to hold her sister. She used her free hand to twirl her hair around her finger. "The boys are going to go come get you in," she looks over at her phone "10 minutes."

"Is mattia coming?" She asked her innocently, Ava shook her head and chuckled. "No silly! I'm going with Mattia." She explained as she resumed doing her makeup because of the lack of time. "I know, you like each other right?" She smiled, at her sister as if she was an angel. "Maybe." She whispered jokingly and tickled her sister just as the doorbell rang. "I'll go!" Emiliana screamed and dashed downstairs.

She finished her makeup and took her bag downstairs with her to see her sister and her friends messing around in her living room. Emiliana was on Alejandro's back and Kairi was on Roshaun's shoulders and they were attempting to push one another off as Alvaro recorded them. Ava snorted as she got closer making them all turn to see the girl.

"Ava! My bitch look great!" Kairi screamed still on the shoulders of Roshaun. Roshaun pushed him of lightly so he didn't fall and went to hug Ava. "You look pretty, Ava!" He smiled genuinely and let go of their hug. "Thanks guys." She returned going to grab a drink from her fridge but stopping at the mirror in the hallway.

"Do i look ok?" Ava asked walking back into the living room. They smirked and sent silent looks to each other, "So you care?" Alejandro asked smirking still. Ava rolled her eyes as the doorbell rang again, she glanced at the clock on the wall to see it was already 4. She grabbed her bag of the armchair and kissed her sister on the forehead, "Thanks guys!" She yelled before opening the door.

Mattia stood outside in a tight white shirt and blue jeans with simple air forces. He looked up when he heard the door open, there stood his girl. She gave him a tight smile and closed the door behind herself. "Hey, Mattia." She nodded to him, not trying to be too nice to him. He smiled fully back, "Hey Ava, wanna go?" He asked gesturing towards his car. "No then?" She said sarcastically before walking in front of him over to his car.

Mattia watched Ava walk infront of him and bit his lip, he would never imagine the shy girl from Trader Joes to become so confident. It was quite the shock frankly, he liked it. "You can do this." He whispered to himself before following after Ava.