moral of the story

six months later

"ARE YOU READY?" Roshaun yelled from the bottom of Ava's stairs. However she couldn't hear and was to busy grabbing her backpack and her phone. Just as she was about to go out the door she looked up into the mirror, she smiled brushing her clothes.

"Finally." Alvaro said from her couch, she rolled her eyes grinning. Ava walked over and hugged them from behind the couch. Kairi and Alejandro groaned as she squashed the four boys together. "Are you excited?" Kairi asked standing up off the couch. She smiled widely nodding frantically. "Definitely! I haven't been to school in three years. And online school is not the same." She gleams, walking into her kitchen.

The four boys looked at one another and smiled. Over the past months they had become closer than ever, Ava easily becoming one of their best friends. They were extremely happy for her starting at their school. "Shall I bring snacks?" She questioned from her kitchen. They laughed at her question, as she was like the mom always bringing snacks with her.

"No. They have food there, silly." Alejandro said, also  standing up. She groaned, grabbing some into her bag anyways. "We gotta go." She screeched running past them to her front door, they followed her out of the door. Roshaun closed it behind them and joined them sitting on her porch step.

"I will fucking beat you up." Alvaro threatened Kairi who was kicking his soccer ball at him. "As if, ratty." Alejandro snorted, scrolling on his phone. They continued arguing until a familiar black car pulled up outside her house. As it parked, Ava jumped up running over to it. The boys smiled again and walked over as well, but slower.

"Did you drop her off?" Ava asked him, her arms around his body smiling. He nodded, looking down at her. "Yeah, she's fine don't worry." He assured rubbing her back, she smiled lightly and fell back into his hug. "Thank you, Tia." Ava whispered into his chest. Mattia kissed her head in return.

"This is cute and all, but open the fucking doors." Roshaun sassed, from behind them. Mattia groaned releasing from her hug and opening the door. "Thank you." Kairi said jumping in. The others following. "You ready?" Mattia asked still outside the car. Ava looked into the car to see her best friends then back to see her house and finally Mattia. "Yeah, yeah i think i am."

hey guys this is the ending tbh i'm out of ideas for the book! but i have a new book out now so go read it!